Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£259.00
MowDirect Price Only£1,099.00
MowDirect Price Only£919.00
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
Combining one of the largest cutting-widths (132cm) with one of the most powerful engines found on any domestic yard & garden tractor, this superb U.S.-manufactured machine from Simplicity is difficult to beat on every level.
The engine is a 27hp Briggs & Stratton 8270 Commercial Turf-Series OHV model; a twin-cylinder horizontal power-unit that’s commonly used for utility vehicles; heavy-duty grounds-keeping machines; and commercial tractors. The V-Twin cylinder-angling ensures the optimum mixture is maintained for increased power across the rev-band; fewer harmful exhaust emissions; and an ultra-smooth idle. Full-pressure lubrication and an industrial-grade air-filter work to maximise engine-life.
The Simplicity Conquest SYT500 Garden Tractor employs Simplicity’s exclusive Automatic Controlled Traction™ system, whereby the transmission senses when an individual wheel needs more power, and applies it accordingly. This eliminates wheel-spin on slopes and wet ground, in turn eliminating unsightly scuffing.
The side-discharge cutter-deck on this model makes it perfect for informal long-grass areas, but should you wish to create a neat and tidy finish on a formal lawn, you can fit the optional mulch-plug. The deck is Free Floating™, so the blades will track even the subtlest contours of the ground; and it can be height-adjusted in infinite increments for an exceptionally precise cut (adjustment is electronic).
Other deck features include Quick Hitch™, which makes it possible to remove the deck in a matter of minutes for maintenance or towing applications; and a full-width multi-section rear-mounted wooden roller for that much coveted ‘Wembley’-style lawn-stripe.
A delight to drive, the Simplicity SYT500 benefits from the incorporation of a foot-pedal hydrostatic drive which gives you smooth, intuitive control of the tractor’s speed in both forward and reverse gears. If you’re undertaking unbroken straight-line runs, you can engage the cruise control for reduced user-fatigue and a more consistent finish (a padded high-back seat and soft-grip steering wheel contribute further to driver-comfort).
Effortlessly manoeuvrable, the Simplicity Conquest SYT500 boasts power-steering and has an impressively tight turning-circle for such a substantial machine. Further enhancing driving-pleasure is Simplicity's SCS-4 Suspension Comfort System, which works to smooth-out the lumps and bumps.
An hour-meter ensures you’ll get your tractor serviced in good time; while an electronic PTO clutch means you can engage the blades with the simple push of a button.
- 23 hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Twin Cylinder Engine for maximum power, assured performance and dependability
- Foot-controlled acceleration allows both hands to remain free for safer operation
- Hydrostatic transmission for smoother acceleration and greater control
- Unique Automatic Controlled Traction™ system and differential lock on rear wheels for unrivalled climbing ability and enhanced operator control in wet conditions
- Free Floating™ mower deck hugs every contour of your lawn for an even cut and prevents scalping
- Deck can be converted from side-discharge to mulching with optional mulching kit for when a cleaner, tidier finish is required
- Infinite height of cut variation between for precision mowing
- Spring assisted attachment lift lever allows easy raising and lowering of mower and other attachments
- Full width rollers on mower deck for stripes and the most precise cut available
- Industry leading turning-radius for quicker turn-arounds and enhanced cornering
- Quick Hitch™ attachment system allows deck to be removed in minutes for maintenance or when using to tow the wide range of attachments available
- Easy-to-reach parking brake and throttle controls
- Cruise control for a consistent cut and less operator strain over longer stretches
- Electric PTO allows the deck to be engaged with the touch of a button
- Welded steel frame and cast-iron steer axle for Simplicity's legendary long working life
- Handy cup holder and storage area
- Four-headlight illumination
- High-back, easy to adjust seat and padded, soft grip steering wheel for comfort and convenience
- Extra-roomy fuel tank for fewr stops
- Hour meter to ensure tractor is serviced on time and remains in peak condition
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Commercial Turf Series™ 8270 V-Twin OHV EFM Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 724cc Engine Power 27hp / 20.1kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 13.5 Litres Transmission Tuff-Torq® K66 High-Speed Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Automatic Controlled Traction Drive Rear Wheel Differential Differential Lock Cutting Width 132cm Cutting Heights 25-95mm (Infinitely Variable) Height Adjustment Electronic Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional Triple Bag (Please Note: 52" Turbo (1696429) must also be purchased) Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes - LED Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Cup Holder Yes Steering Power Steering Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 406mm Wheels - Rear 585mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 119cm x 157cm x 190cm Lawn Size Up to 20,000m2 Warranty 2 Year
- The Brand
Simplicity'It's our name and our philosophy. Pure and simple, ours is a singular vision...to be the very best. Every day we strive to build lawn & garden equipment that outperforms all others and provides every customer with the highest level of satisfaction.'
When you consider what's important, the answer is simple. Buying a tractor can be an overwhelming experience. There are many manufacturers, many features and many decisions. But focus on what's important - quality of cut, traction, reliability, ease of use - and many of these questions will begin to answer themselves. And one manufacturer will stand out.
1. A great cut should be your focus and your end result.
Nothing is more important than the ability of your tractor to meticulously mow your lawn. And the way its engineered will determine whether your lawn will show off a velvety smooth manicure or a cut scarred by scalping. There is a definite science to designing a mower deck. And a definite reason why no one's mower deck outperforms a Simplicity.
Simplicity mowers have exceptionally deep designs to increase air flow. And they're the only ones with a Free Floating™ mower deck that rides independently of the tractor frame, following even the subtlest contours.
And the result? No uncut strips. No scalping. And tangible proof of why the 'Simplicity cut' has become synonymous with a smooth well-manicured lawn.
2 Superior traction is a pretty slick benefit you shouldn't be without
Life is full of ups and downs. So are lawns. They come at you in the form of hills, drainage ditches, berms and moulds. Add rain and dew to the mix and you can be left spinning your wheels. Fortunately, Simplicity's engineers have developed an exclusive tractor-enhancing system called Automatic Controlled Traction™. By continuously distributing power in the proper amounts to both rear wheels, even if one wheel begins to slip, you keep moving ahead without damaging your lawn. The smaller models feature equally advanced methods that automatically improve traction, like torsion bar suspension and a uniquely designed pivoting transmission carrier.
3 Reliability produces tractors that handle years as well as lawns.
At a time when everybody seems to be compromising quality in exchange for lower costs, Simplicity have refused to follow suit. Compare their products with any other name in the industry - large, small, new, old - and you won't find a better-built line of machines. What you will find are heavy gauge welded steel frames, solidly engineered front axles, heavy-duty steering spindles, heavy-duty drivetrains and rugged steel gears. And when others began a trend to replace steel hoods with easier-to-produce plastic ones, Simplicity's engineers refused to buckle. In the end the beauty of these tractors is more than skin deep. Their real beauty can be found in the years of steady, reliable performance each one is built to deliver.
4 Easy-to-use equipment makes yard work more fun.
Who says yard work has to be work? Simplicity think it should be fun! That's why you'll find all their products remarkably easy to use. The mower decks, for example, can be removed in seconds without tools thanks to the clever Quick Hitch™ system - a Simplicity exclusive! All tractors offered by MowDIRECT feature models with easy-to-use hydrostatic transmissions and extremely tight turning to minimize trimming. Cutting heights can be easily adjusted at the touch of a lever or the push of a button. And there are many other extras that make mowing easier. Sloping hoods for better visibility, easy-to-adjust seats for driver comfort and control, and tractors that are easy to get on and off - a feature everyone in the family will appreciate!
Simplicity is the USA's premier manufacturer of Lawn and Garden Tractors and their machines have been working on British lawns for thirty years. All products are backed up by a nationwide network of dedicated Service Stations offering the highest standards of specialist support including warranty work, servicing and timely spare parts availability.
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)