See more details
- A powerful and easy-to-handle hedgetrimmer for more demanding domestic use
- Lengthy double-sided blades ensure rapid results
- Dual reciprocating blade-action and large tooth-gap for a clean cut in thicker growth
- Anti-blocking system prevents stalling under extra-heavy loads
- Rotating rear-handle ensures comfortable trimming whatever the hedge-shape
- Anti-vibration system for long periods of low-fatigue hedgetrimming
A high-powered 22cc engine, lengthy 45cm double-sided blades and a substantial 28mm tooth-pitch make this high-performance petrol brushcutter from MTD a great choice for gardeners maintaining larger hedges comprising thick, woody growth. It boasts a twist-grip rear-handle, so you’ll be able to find a comfortable working-angle for any given hedge; and it employs a shock-absorbing system that ensures your hands and arms won’t be exposed to undue levels of vibration.