Larger allotment-plots and extensive household kitchen-gardens can be quickly and efficiently cultivated, aerated or weeded with the very high-performance MD Loncin Petrol Cultivator.
An extra-wide 85cm tilling-width ensures you’ll cover lots of ground with each pass; while a capacious 3.6-litre fuel-tank guarantees long, interruption-free runs.
Key to its superior performance is its Loncin G200F engine; a beefy 196cc motor that develops a huge 5.5hp; and which blends a cast-iron casing with a forged steel crankshaft so as to maximise service-life.
Overhead-valve (OHV) technology ensures fuel-efficient operation with reduced noise and vibration; while an automatic ‘low oil’ alarm helps to avoid engine-damage through forgetfulness.
The MD Loncin Petrol Cultivator has been equipped with a reverse-gear that not only makes it simple to negotiate awkward corners, but also enables it to be quickly freed should it become too deeply ‘dug in’.
It comes fitted with a front-mounted transport-wheel for hassle-free plot-to-plot movement; and it’s supplied as standard with crop-protection discs that bring peace-of-mind when working between rows of established plants.
Thanks to its rugged, high-torque chain-type transmission, this hardworking machine offers fantastic durability and will breeze its way through sun-baked or heavily clay-laden earth.
- One of the most powerful domestic-use cultivators available in the UK
- Offers robust build-quality and superior performance at an affordable price
- Generous working-width and roomy fuel-tank deliver impressive productivity
- Premium-grade OHV engine from Loncin
- Reverse-gear confers enhanced manoeuvrability
- Chain-drive for durability and optimum torque-transfer
- Transport wheel included - makes it easier to move the tiller from site to site
- Crop-protection discs included - work between existing rows without worrying about plant damage
Engine Make Loncin Engine Model GS200F OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 196cc Engine Power 5.5hp / 4.1kW @ 3600rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.6 Litres Gears 1 Forward / 1 Reverse Transmission Chain Drive Working Width 85cm Working Depth -15cm No. of Tines 4 (2 x 2) R.P.M. of Rotars 120r/min Crop Protection Discs Yes Handles Adjustable Depth Gauge Yes Transport Wheels Yes - 1 Dimensions (HxWxL) 150cm x 85cm x 100cm Weight 62.5kg Warranty 1 Year