A conventional indoor domestic gas-oven just can’t achieve the sort of blistering temperatures required to produce authentic Neapolitan-style pizza, so if you’re fan of the original fast food and would like to create it at home, the Outback Charcoal Pizza-Oven is a must-have bit of kit!
The Outback Pizza Oven has been equipped with a chimney-mounted air-vent that makes it possible to control the temperature - high for pizzas; medium for bread; low for slow-roasting (a built-in thermometer enables precise temperature-setting).
A roomy storage-shelf - made from metal for robustness - means you can keep plates, condiments and other essentials directly to hand; while a large-capacity removable ash-collector makes the unit simple to keep clean.
Weighing only 25kg and sitting on twin transport wheels, the Outback Pizza Oven is no problem to lift and can be manoeuvred into position with supreme ease (two fixed legs keep it stable during use).
- A top-quality charcoal oven capable of achieving the high temperatures essential for pizza-cooking!
- Chimney-mounted adjustable air-vent - set the temperature to suit the food-type and cooking-method
- Inbuilt thermometer for precision temperature-control
- Transport-wheels for low-effort mobility
- Capacious removable ash-collector
- Lower storage-shelf - keep all your BBQ essentials within easy reach
- Hardwearing porcelain-enamelled grill
Type Pizza Oven Fuel Charcoal Style Oven Material Steel Burners No Cooking Area 49cm x 34cm Cooking Grate Porcelain-Enamelled Steel Thermometer Yes Shelves Lower Storage-Shelf Wheels 2 Weight 25kg Dimensions H: 155cm x W: 41cm x D: 59cm Warranty 1 Year