Spruce-up your garden and clear heavily overgrown outlying areas quickly and efficiently with the high-performance, US-designed MTD SBC43 Petrol Brushcutter!
Those high performance-levels are thanks to an MTD air-cooled two-stroke engine with a substantial 43cc displacement producing an impressive 1.6hp; and a full crank that works to increase stress-tolerances, while maximising torque and cutting vibration.
Further engine features are an extra-roomy 1.2-litre fuel-tank that will keep you going for long periods without interruption; and Easy-Start for no-stress recoil-starts.
Highly adaptable, the MTD SBC43 Petrol Brushcutter is delivered with a 25.5cm three-tooth metal brush-blade that will take-down dense, long-established with ease; and a 42cm twin-line spool you can fit when tackling lawn-edges and small-scale mowing jobs (a bump-feed mechanism makes renewing the 2.4mm cord super-simple).
- A high-performance petrol brushcutter for demanding landscaping applications
- Powerful MTD full-crank engine for durability and low-vibration operation
- Capacious fuel-tank for reduced downtime
- Easy-Start for low-effort pull-starts
- ‘Cowhorn’ handle confers superior control and manoeuvrability
- Double shoulder-harness keeps fatigue at bay for longer
- Line-head boasts large-diameter cord and a handy bump-feed system
- Heavy-duty metal brush-blade also included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make MTD Engine Capacity 43cc Engine Power 1.6hp / 1.2kW @ 11,800rpm Starting System Recoil - Easy-Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.2 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 42cm Blade Included - 25.5cm Harness Included - Professional Double-Shoulder Harness Sound Level 94dB (A) Weight 6.8kg Warranty 2 Years