Create perfect pizzeria-style pizza in the convivial surroundings of your own garden with the handcrafted, Yorkshire-built Delivita Vintage Blue Oven!
To create truly authentic pizzas, you need an oven that can achieve searingly high temperatures. The Delivita Vintage Blue does just that, with its maximum operating-temperature of 500°C - reached in just 25 minutes - ensuring your homemade pizza will be on your plate in only 90 seconds.
Not just a pizza-oven, the Delivita Vintage Blue will also impart that gorgeous woodsmoke flavour to veggies, fish, meat and savoury baked-goods.
The Delivita Vintage Blue Oven is made from robust fibreglass that keeps product weight down to a manageable 30kg, thereby optimising portability.
A heatproof base means you can position it anywhere you like in your garden; while heatproof handles eliminate any possibility of burn-injury.
Also featured is a crack-resistant and weatherproof casing that confers superior durability.
To help get you quickly on the path to perfect pizza, all Delivita outdoor ovens are supplied with ecolighters and Harrington firewood.
- A premium pizza-oven from artisan family-firm Delivita
- Designed and built in Yorkshire to high specifications
- Capable of reaching the scorching temperatures essential for authentic pizza
- Rapid heat-up time
- Fibreglass construction minimises product-weight for easy portability
- Heatproof base means whatever surface it's on won't be damaged
- Heatproof handles prevent any accidental injury
- Weather- and crack-resistant casing for superior durability
- Extended manufacturer's warranty
- Ecolighters and firewood included
Type Pizza Oven Fuel Wood Style Oven Material Fibreglass Burners No Weight 30kg Dimensions L: 59cm x W: 59cm x H: 35cm Warranty 5 Years