- Home /
- Delivita Olive Green Pizza Oven
The Olive Green Oven from Yorkshire-based, family-run firm Delivita is compact and beautifully designed and will enable you to enjoy the marvels of woodfire-cooked food in the comfort of your own garden!
Able to achieve a blistering 500°C - around twice the maximum temperature of a standard indoor oven - the Delivita Olive Green Oven will cook your homemade pizza in a rapid 90 seconds - that’s as fast as your local pizzeria!
Not just for pizza, the Delivita Olive Green Oven can also be used for roasting fish, meat and vegetables, all of which will be imparted with that subtle woodsmoke flavour you’ll only get from traditional wood-firing.
It’s made from fibreglass with a crack-resistant and weatherproof shell, so it will prove impressively durable; and it boasts a heatproof base that means it can sit anywhere you like in the garden.
Also featured are heatproof handles that eliminate any possibility of accidental injury.
Easy to shift from site to site, the Olive Green weighs only 30kg.
To help get you started, Delivita include Harrington firewood and ecolighters.
- A premium pizza-oven from artisan family-firm Delivita
- Designed and built in Yorkshire to high specifications
- Capable of reaching the scorching temperatures essential for authentic pizza
- Rapid heat-up time
- Fibreglass construction minimises product-weight for easy portability
- Heatproof base means whatever surface it's on won't be damaged
- Heatproof handles prevent any accidental injury
- Weather- and crack-resistant casing for superior durability
- Extended manufacturer's warranty
- Ecolighters and firewood included
Type Pizza Oven Fuel Wood Style Oven Material Fibreglass Burners No Weight 30kg Dimensions L: 59cm x W: 59cm x H: 35cm Warranty 5 Years