The powerful and ruggedly constructed Feider FBT70 Petrol Chipper-Shredder will devour pretty much any organic debris you throw at it, from grass-clippings, hedge-cuttings and leaves, through to twigs, pine-cones and branches (the branch-capacity is a sizeable 4.4cm).
Providing an impressive 6hp to the cutting-mechanism is a high-capacity 173cc four-stroke air-cooled engine, which, thanks to its overhead-valve configuration, offers great fuel-economy along with reduced emissions and a marked cut in vibration and noise.
The Feider FBT70 Petrol Chipper-Shredder has a belt-type drive that means the worst damage a blockage can cause is a snapped belt, rather than the catastrophic transmission-failure that can happen with solid-crank machines.
It employs top-grade carbide-steel blades that excel in terms of both durability and cutting-performance; and it sits on a pair of transport wheels that ensures it will prove easy to move to and from the storage-space.
Also featured is a large-capacity hopper aperture for fast and efficient in-feed.
- A high-powered petrol chipper-shredder for both heavier-duty domestic use
- Carbide-steel blades for a faster work-rate and enhanced chipping capacity
- Large, gnarly branches won’t prove a problem
- Also suitable for green waste (leaves, hedgecuttings, etc.)
- Transport-wheels for comfortable movement around the work area
- Large-diameter input-chute for ease of use
- High-torque belt-type transmission
Engine Capacity 173cc Engine Power 6hp / 4.5hp Cutting System 2 x Carbide-Steel Knives Chipping Capacity 44mm Collector Included Transport Wheels Yes - 2 Warranty 2 Years