If you’re maintaining a large garden that generates a substantial amount of waste material, the powerful and robustly constructed Feider FBT220 Petrol Chipper-Shredder will prove a real boon!
It’s equipped with two in-feed points: there’s a wide-aperture hopper for the fast and efficient deposition of leaves, grass-clippings and other green debris; and a smaller, cone-shaped chute designed to accept branches up to a hefty 4.9cm in diameter.
The shredding-system consists of a series of metal flails which will reduce that green waste to an easily manageable and highly compostable mulch; while the chipping-system comprises a flywheel-mounted HS steel knife that will effortlessly turn branches into woodchips perfect for pathways and frost protection.
The Feider FBT220 Petrol Chipper-Shredder features a belt drive that ensures the worst impact an overload can have is a broken belt, rather than the terminal engine-damage that can occur with a crankshaft-type drive.
A 212cc OHV-configured four-stroke engine delivers its power quietly, smoothly and efficiently; while twin transport-wheels - with sizeable pneumatic tyres - make around-the-garden movement simple.
- A very high-powered petrol chipper-shredder for heavier-duty domestic use
- HS steel blades for a faster work-rate and enhanced chipping capacity
- Large, gnarly branches won’t prove a problem
- Also suitable for green waste (leaves, hedgecuttings, etc.)
- Pneumatic tyres for comfortable movement around the work area
- Dual input-chutes for ease of use
- High-torque belt-type transmission
Engine Make Feider Engine Capacity 212cc Engine Power 4hp / 3kW @ 3600rpm Cutting System Twin Cutting-System - Flails / Chipper Blade Chipping Capacity 4.9cm (Max.) Collector N/A Transport Wheels 2 - with Pneumatic Tyres Weight 71kg Warranty 2 Years
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£999.00