Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£549.00
MowDirect Price Only£979.00
MowDirect Price Only£979.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
Designed and built in Oxfordshire to impressively high specifications, the feature-packed Westwood F60 4TRAC represents the very best in UK garden-machinery engineering.
Under its noise-reducing bonnet is a Kawasaki FS481V engine; a 603cc four-stroke air-cooled unit with a V-Twin configuration for less noise and vibration; and overhead-valves for improved fuel-economy and rock-solid long-term reliability.
Cast-iron cylinder sleeves and a dual-stage air-filter contribute further to durability; while electric key start works to eliminate ignition headaches.
The Westwood F60 is capable of mowing and towing on the most challenging terrain under the most testing conditions, thanks to its 4TRAC on-demand four-wheel drive transmission.
It offers Dynamic Traction Control, whereby power is applied to the drive wheel that needs it most so as to prevent skidding and scuffing on damp ground; and it’s equipped with Electronic Slope Alert that will deliver an audible and visual warning should the incline you’re working on become too severe for safe mowing.
With its body made from a single piece of pressed steel and its front end protected from impact by a heavy-duty bull-bar, the Westwood F60 4TRAC Garden Tractor is an exceptionally rugged piece of machinery.
Westwood’s Operating Management System displays all key parameters on a convenient LED dashboard display, so it couldn’t be easier to keep track of the tractor’s operating status; while their foot-pedal controlled hydrostatic drive delivers intuitive ground-speed adjustment for a smooth ride and effortless obstacle negotiation.
Flexible in use, the Westwood F60 4TRAC has a nine-stage height-of-cut, adjustable from a very low 12mm, all the way up to 101mm, using a light-touch lever positioned directly to hand.
So as to maximise the safety of the driver and those in the vicinity, Westwood have fitted the F60 with a parking-brake that must be engaged for the engine to run.
The following cutter-decks are compatible with this model: 107cm XRD Deck; 92cm High-Grass Mulch Deck.
Should you wish to collect-clippings, you can purchase the optional Powered Grass-Collector.
- A premium UK-built garden-tractor with a ‘go anywhere’ four-wheel-drive capability
- Dynamic Traction Control maximises grip while minimising skidding and scuffing
- Electronic Slope Alert delivers a warning if the incline is becoming too severe
- Powerful and super-smooth Kawasaki V-Twin OHV engine
- Single-piece pressed-steel body and rugged front bull-bar for strength and durability
- Dashboard display allows at-a-glance checking of performance variables
- Convenient lever-adjusted height-of-cut control
- Parking brake must be engaged in order to start the engine
- Hydrostatic drive provides infinitely-variable ground-speed adjustment
- Noise-reducing bonnet
- Automotive-style sliding seat ensures a comfortable drive for operators of any stature
- Electronic power take-off
- Choice of decks offered
- Westwood Powered Grass-Collector optional
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FS481V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 603cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Four Wheel Differential Dynamic Traction Control Cutting Width 92cm / 107cm Cutting Heights 12-101mm Height Adjustment Lever (9 Positions) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional PGC (300 Litres) Mulching Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Dimensions (HxWxL) 114cm x 127cm x 187cm Lawn Size 4000-10,000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)