Check items to add to the basket or select all
A mulching mower with an expansive 53cm width-of-cut, the commercial-grade Stiga Multiclip Pro 53 SVX H is an incredibly fast performer over large areas (up to 2500m2).
Its speed and efficiency is largely down to its Multiclip technology, whereby the need for time-consuming raking and bagging is eliminated, with cut grass instead being reduced to a fine mulch that will barely show on the lawn surface. As the mulch rots down, which will happen rapidly, the nutrients released will act as an excellent organic compost that will help to encourage verdant growth.
Power for the Stiga Multiclip Pro 53 SVX H Variable-Speed Lawnmower comes from a 190cc Honda GCVx170 engine that’s rated at a substantial 4.8hp, and which employs Honda’s overhead-valve technology so as to keep fuel-costs, emissions and noise at impressively low levels.
The Stiga Multiclip Pro 53 SVX H features Stiga’s unique anti-vibration system, which keeps shock-transfer to the operator’s hands and arms to a level that’s manageable for the pro user often undertaking day-long applications.
A strong and durable aluminium cutter-deck ensures you’ll never have to worry about corrosion (it has 20-year warranty); while aluminium wheels mounted on ball-bearings are guaranteed to continue to roll smoothly as they age.
So as to facilitate up-to-the-edge mowing along walls and fences, Stiga have fitted this model with a handlebar that can be offset to either side (the handlebar can also be set to a height that’s comfortable for the operator).
Also featured is friction blade-holder which works to prevent the catastrophic crankshaft- and engine-damage that can occur when the blade contacts an immovable obstacle; and a variable-speed drive system which allows you to select the best speed for the conditions.
- No need to rake or bag – this mulching-mower cuts mowing time by a huge 30%
- Effort-saving variable-speed power-drive for the easy coverage of slopes and rough ground
- Premium-grade overhead-valve four-stroke engine from engineering-giants Honda
- Friction-disc guards against costly crankshaft damage
- AVS vibration-damping ensures time-consuming tasks can be finished in comfort
- Five cutting-heights for a great finish no matter what the conditions
- Rust-resistant aluminium chassis with a 20-year warranty
- Ball-bearing wheels make the mower easy to push – even on rough ground
- OPC ensures the safety of the user and those in the vicinity of the mower
- Collapsible handlebar reduces the overall size of the machine for storage
- Handlebar can be offset for up-to-the-edge mowing
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GCVx170 OHV Engine Capacity 167cc Engine Power 4.8hp / 3.6kW @ 3600rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.91 Litres Drive Self Propelled - Variable Speed (Max. 5.4km/h) - Front-Wheel Drive Cutting Width 51cm Cutting Heights 30-65mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector No Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Aluminium Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Adjustable with Rubber/Steel Lever - Can be Offset Wheels Front 205mm / Rear 205mm Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 96dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 2500m2 Weight 41kg Warranty 2 Years Domestic / 1 Year Commercial / 20 Years Deck