Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£99.00
MowDirect Price Only£69.00
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£219.00
MowDirect Price Only£239.00
Built in Europe to exacting specifications and packed with practical and convenient features, this high-end lawn tractor from Stiga will impress even the most hardened domestic lawn-care enthusiast.
Key to its exceptional performance in both bagging- and mulching-modes is its Contraflow mower-deck, which is fitted with two counter-rotating blades.
The action of the blades creates a powerful airflow, which, in mulching-mode ensures clippings are held under the deck for longer so they’re more finely chopped; and in collection mode, blasts clippings at high velocity through the discharge-chute, in turn facilitating effective damp-weather bagging.
The Stiga Estate 5092 H Lawn Tractor comes equipped with a very high-performance 9kW Briggs & Stratton OHV Powerbuilt engine with electric key ignition for effortless starts; and a Dual-Clean™ air-filter with foam pre-cleaner for optimum component protection. B & S’s vibration-reduction measures (‘AVS’) minimise shock-transfer through the seat and steering-wheel so as to maximise driver-comfort.
Featuring a pedal-controlled hydrostatic-drive, whereby you can adjust the ground-speed (forward and reverse) in infinite increments, the Stiga Estate 5092 H can be driven intuitively and is highly manoeuvrable for such a sizeable machine.
It offers seven preset blade-heights (25 – 80mm), so you can easily adapt to a change in conditions; and it’s supplied with an enormous 260-litre grass-catcher, which combines with a six-litre fuel-tank to ensure very large-scale jobs can be completed with few interruptions (a ‘collector full’ buzzer alerts you when capacity is reached).
Stiga’s provision of twin-headlights means you’ll be able to carry-on working when the light’s not at its best; while their fitting of a contact-breaker under the driver’s seat works to enhance user-safety by cutting the engine (and blades) when no-one is at the helm.
This 92cm model has a five-year homeowner-use warranty and has been developed for lawns up to around 6000m2 in area.
- High-performance Contraflow deck ensures exceptional mulching and bagging
- Foot-pedal hydro-drive provides smooth, instinctive speed control
- High-performance B & S OHV engine with AVS for smooth, low-vibration operation
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between seven cutting-heights, adjustable from 25 – 80mm
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Suitable for areas up to 8000m2
- Mulch-kit included and trailer-hitch
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek 4185 AVS Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 500cc Engine Power 12hp / 9kW @2600 Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 8.8km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 92cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm Height Adjustment Single Lever, Spring Assisted (7 Positions) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 160cm Blades 2 Grass Collector 260 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Seat Adjustable with Safety Contact-Breaker Deck Washout Port Yes Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 460mm Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 96cm x 236cm Sound Level 100dB (A) Weight 200kg Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 (1.5 acres) Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Excellent for the Price
Review by Nadeem Butt / (Posted on 22/05/2017)
Excellent for the PriceReview by Nadeem Butt / (Posted on 22/05/2017)I've had my Stiga 5092 H for about six weeks now, so can give it a review based on my use. It's been good cutting about one acre of grass, about half of the grass at a lower more formal cut with the cuttings collected and half being mulched set to a higher cut.
On both sides, it's performed flawlessly, giving a very good finish. The formal area looks like it's been cut by a small mower giving a precise cut and the mulched area is good - I can walk across it just after cutting and not detect any clippings.
I changed the oil & filter after 5-6 hours use and it was pretty clean, but it's good to do in any case on a brand new machine. I'd also note that Briggs & Stratton have changed their oil recommendations and say that a multi-grade fully synthetic oil can be used, which I am now using. The engine sounds better and will run cooler and be better protected with this.
With regard to features, the collector bag sits pretty high compared to my old machine, which means it doesn't catch on my gravel paths or dips / bumps in the lawn, the LED lights look cool and provide a modicum of brightness in the early evening light, the buzzer and dash light for the collector bag being full is handy and the 290 litre collector bag means I'm emptying less often. Lastly, Stiga have added a battery charger lead and supply it with a charger (really nice touch) and there is a very easy to use drainage pipe for engine oil making oil changes really fast and easy at home.
Overall it's a good machine, a bit too much plastic for my liking, but less to rust I suppose, and the five year warranty gives me peace of mind to the longevity. I'd recommend this machine without hesitation.
Ease of Use
- Excellent for the Price