Check items to add to the basket or select all
Further bolstering Lawnflite’s reputation for producing great machines and offering them great prices, this high-specification petrol rotary-mower is available in the UK only through MowDirect and will impress with its build-quality and features.
What really makes it stand-out in its price-bracket is its four-in-one design - you can elect to either collect, mulch or rear/side-discharge clippings, thereby ensuring you’ll be able to handle different grass-lengths and the changes in conditions as the growing-season progresses.
The Lawnflite 19SPW 4-in-1 Petrol Lawnmower is fitted with a powerful 135cc Lawnflite four-stroke air-cooled power-unit which utilises the latest overhead-valve (OHV) technology. This means you can expect an engine that runs cleanly, quietly and with impressive fuel-efficiency.
A throttle-control lets you match the revs to the grass- and terrain-type; while an aluminium gearbox delivers superior durability.
Already versatile, the 19SPW also lets you select from eight cutting-height positions (25-65mm), with adjustments quick and simple to make via a single easy-grip lever.
It has rear-wheel self-propulsion, so it will power its way effortlessly along without the need for pushing; and it comes with a capacious 60-litre grassbag that keeps the number and frequency of emptying-breaks to a minimum, and which has a dust-limiting hard plastic top (a visual ‘collector full’ indicator helps you to avoid overfilling and blocking the discharge-chute).
Also important are the large 267mm drive-wheels that aid turning in overgrown grass; and the plastic handlebar covers that lessen vibration-transfer for a less tiring drive (the handlebar can be both folded and height-adjusted).
- A quality rotary-mower from a specialist British brand with a 40-year heritage
- Powerful but clean-burning and fuel-efficient OHV engine
- Aluminium gearbox for season upon season of unfailing performance
- Four-in-one mowing - bag, mulch, rear-discharge or side-discharge clippings
- Throttle-control further enhances adaptability
- Self-propelled drive does away with the need to push
- Large-diameter drive-wheels for easy long-grass turning and extra traction
- Wide cut and roomy grass-collector make it ideal for medium- to large-sized lawns
- Vibration-damping soft-grip handle can be adjusted for comfort and collapsed for storage
- Dust-limiting hard top on the grassbag
- Catcher full indicator - no need to worry about overfilling
- Convenient single-lever height-of-cut selection
- Exclusive to MowDirect in the UK
Engine Make Lawnflite Engine Capacity 135cc Engine Starting System Recoil Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 48cm Cutting Heights 25-65mm (8 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 60 Litres - Fabric with Hard Top Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Steel Handles Foldable / Adjustable Wheels Front - 190mm / Rear - 267mm Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 1500m2 Weight 34.5kg Warranty 2 Years
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
First Cut of the Season
Review by Allan Fitzwater / (Posted on 31/03/2017)
First Cut of the SeasonReview by Allan Fitzwater / (Posted on 31/03/2017)This mower seems solid and good value. I had it delivered today, so tonight I assembled, fuelled up, added the oil and the mower started on the very first pull, which is pretty good going.
It doesn't really seem to have much throttle control - it's either in start position or run, - so barely ticking over or on full speed. However I will have more time to try this again over the weekend.
So to my first cut. I set the mower on max height - the mechanism to do this is solid - so much better than my old cheap Mountfield. The mower is well powered and nothing in my un-even and bumpy lawn troubled it. The mower is easy to manoeuvre and has handle height adjustment.
I couldn't ask for more. Thanks!
Ease of Use
- First Cut of the Season