See more details
- Lawnflite's infinitely variable Transmatic Drive™ with shift-on-the-go gear system
- "Direct Collect" bagging system
- Rear discharge high vacuum deck with anti-scalping wheels
- Fully enclosed Briggs & Stratton OHV engine for quiet operation
- Large capacity grass bag
- Optional tow bar for a range of attachments
- "Fast Attach" system - ability to remove collector and add accessories without tools.
- Step-thru frame for safety and comfort
- Twin hi-lift offset contra rotating steel cutting blades
- Pivoting front-axle for accurate cut and smoother ride
- Optional rear deflector, mulch kit and bumper
- Rugged all steel construction
- Disc brakes, Twin Lights & Key Start
- Suitable for areas up to 6000m2 (1.5 acres)
A model of real distinction, the new Lawnflite 703 RT has classic design-appeal, with its red metal livery and stylish looks. One of the best specification ride-on tractors in its class, this model has an ever reliable Briggs & Stratton engine and large 92cm cutting-width. It offers unrivalled performance in British grass conditions, collecting in both wet and dry conditions; it and has a number of features that are unique to Lawnflite, including their Transmatic Drive and Fast Attach collector. An industry -eading 46cm turning-circle makes the Lawnflite 703 RT Lawn Tractor incredibly easy to manoeuvre; while the optional Mulch Kit and Deflector provide 3-in-1 capability.