Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£19.95
The generator is stabilised by rubberised feet that help the reduction of vibrations and minimise extraneous movement when running.
All controls are practical and easy to use and starting and running of the generator are made as straightforward as possible.
An extra wide refilling cap is fitted to make refuelling easy and reduce petrol waste.
This model features a unique eco-throttle, designed to run only as fast as the load needs, so reducing fuel use and extending the engine’s working life.
Versatile, storable and easy to manage, this is a very useful addition to your garage tools or your leisure/travelling kit.
* Standard operating level measurement from seven feet away
* * The generator should never be placed inside an occupied building, garage or a tent and you should always plug sensitive equipment in after and not before the generator has been started.This small but perfectly formed generator is the result of very advanced technology from iconic firm Honda. It is small enough and portable enough to take with you on holiday, transport in a narrow boat, mobile home or caravan.
It is also very quiet, thanks to the engine and the enclosed, sculpted tough casing, that it operates at around the noise level of normal conversation. * If you are using it in the garden to power garden tools or perhaps an electric barbecue, that makes it good for you, good for your relationship with the neighbours and generally more peaceful all round.
What’s more, the Honda GX100 single cylinder 4-stroke OHV air-cooled engine delivers up to 2000 watts of economic, clean and smooth power. This engine also uses inverter technology. An inverter is a lightweight microprocessor that replaces the typical heavy alternator to keep the flow of electricity consistent and fluctuation free, so you can use it for your laptop, tablet or television. * *
Lightweight, at a manageable 21kg, and very compact, the Honda EU20i is easy to carry, thanks to its integrated carrying handle and well-balanced design, and is also very easy to store.
This generator can work in parallel, so it can be linked up to another EU20i and deliver 1800 watts. (Optional cables available)
- Compact, lightweight, portable, cable free power – ideal for leisure use
- Clean smooth power from high-quality Honda OHV engine
- Inverter technology for running sensitive items like computers
- Sound-proof casing means very quiet running for convenience
- Carry handle for easy transport
- Tough, sculpted casing for protection
- Rubberised feet to minimise vibrations
- Simple, straightforward controls
- Easy recoil start
- Over-sized, spill-free fuel cap
- Parallel operation – 2 units can be linked to deliver double the output
- Eco-throttle saves fuel and extends engine life
Inverter Yes Engine Type Single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled OHV Engine Make Honda Engine Model GX100 Net Power 1.87k kW/2.5HP Engine Capacity 100cc Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 4.1L Max Output 2000w Rated Output 1.6 kW Rated Voltage 230v Rated Frequency 50HZ Run Time 4 - 10.5hrs (10.5hrs on 25% load) Sockets 3 (2 x 230V & 1x 12v battery charging) Parallel Operation Yes Noise Level 59 dB (100% load) Starting system Recoil Dimensions (HxWxL) H: 42.5cm x W:29cm x L: 51cm Weight 21kg Warranty 5 years