Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£19.95
With the EZG2000IUK, Energizer have picked the best attributes from existing industrial generators and brought them together to produce a high-quality but affordable domestic-use unit that will prove the ideal companion for camping-trips, canal-boat holidays, DIY projects and emergency-power situations.
Unusually for such a compact generator, the Energizer EZG2000IUK offers two 230v AC outlets, two USB ports and one 12v DC outlet, thereby enabling you to run multiple machines and devices simultaneously.
It combines a retractable suitcase-style handle with transport wheels to make it easy to move from site to site; and it features an effective insulation-system that means it can be stored on its back and carried in the car without damage or leaking.
The cutting-edge Energizer EZG2000IUK Petrol Inverter Generator is compatible with your smartphone and tablet, so you’ll be able to remotely monitor all key parameters, including power, amperage, voltage, frequency and fuel-consumption.
A fuel-efficient 79cc air-cooled four-stroke OHV engine works with a capacious five-litre tank to provide a lengthy ten-hour maximum run-time; while Wi-Fi capability ensures you’ll be able to connect to the Gen-Mate app in all situations.
Most inverter generators in this class run at a headache-inducing 75dB - the Energizer EZG2000IUK outputs just 61dB; that’s the level of a normal conversation.
Thanks to its inverter-type design, this model will run computers and other delicate devices without damaging them.
Rated at 1800w (2100w max.).
- A powerful, compact and dependable unit for all your outdoor power-generation needs
- Two AC outlets; two USB ports; one DC outlet: enjoy best-in-class versatility
- Retractable handle and transport-wheels for hassle-free portability
- Super-quiet in operation
- Smartphone/tablet compatible - monitor key parameters remotely via the Gen-Mate app
- Highly economical and clean-running four-stroke air-cooled OHV engine
- Extra-roomy fuel-tank for extended run-times
- Rugged insulation means it will easily cope with any knocks or bumps
- Inverter-type design ensures delicate devices won’t be damaged
Inverter Yes Engine Type 4-Stroke OHV - Single-Cylinder Air-Cooled Net Power 3.4hp / 2.6kW Engine Capacity 79cc Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 5.0 Litres Max Output 2100w Rated Output 1800w Rated Voltage 230v Rated Frequency 50Hz Run Time 4.2-10 Hours Sockets 2 x 230v / 1 x 12v / 2 x USB Noise Level 52-61dB Starting system Recoil Dimensions (HxWxL) 49cm x 38cm x 61cm Weight 24kg Warranty 2 Years