Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£19.95
Providing plenty of juice on the move, whether you are camping, caravanning or just using your drill out in the field, garden or allotment, this portable, power-packed Loncin LC2000i-S Inverter Generator is just what you need.
Loncin make commercial grade engines and tools with cleaner, quieter power and lower carbon emissions and this little powerhouse’s 79cc, 148F single-cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine is a great example, delivering 1.6kw rated power and reduced fuel consumption of up to 25%, for economic and reliable running.
It has a noise floor of only 61 dB (A) partly down to the integrated eco throttle, that varies the engine speed according to the applied load,
The inverter technology delivers ‘spike’ free power, smooth and reliable and consistent enough for equipment like computers, games consoles and TVS that are sensitive to power fluctuation.
Subsequently the generator can also be used as a specialised back up so you can keep working, e-mailing or surfing when the power goes down. *
The inverter is a type of microprocessor, which is fitted to take the place the traditional heavyweight alternator and, using advanced inverter technology, the voltage output is separated from the speed of the engine so a consistent flow of power with no vacillations can be maintained.
Compact and lightweight at 221kg, the LC2000i-S has a built in carrying handle for easy transport and its dimensions are small enough to enable carriage in a car boot or a caravan locker (like all generators, it should always be empty when transported).
This generator can be synchronised or ‘daisy-chained’ with another, a very handy and advanced feature, to increase the output.
The long and practically useful running time is around seven hours on a full tank, so you can plenty done before you have to refill the 4.2L tank.
It has fewer vibrations than many similar sized generators, and has a very useful DC output for battery charging.
NB: It is important to check the wattage requirements of the equipment you intend to power so you can buy the right generator. For your information a general laptop requirement would be under perhaps 50-70 and a modern flat-screen TV (32”) again usually between 70 and 150.
* The generator should never be placed inside an occupied building, garage or a tent and you should always plug sensitive equipment in after the generator has been started, not before.
- Portable generator for ‘power-on-the-go’
- Daisy chainable - can be linked to others for increased out pout
- ‘Spike-free’, smooth, consistent power for sensitive items e.g. laptops
- Small, compact and lightweight making it ideal for leisure use with easy storage
- Cost effective power solution
- Low carbon emissions for environmentally sound power
- Good fuel economy for lower running costs
- Eco throttle for varying speed depending on load
- Low noise to power output ratio for convenience
- DC output for battery charging
- Low vibration
- Low weight
- Thermal overload cut out protection for safety
- Extended running time for longer use
Inverter Yes Engine Type Single-cylinder, 4 stroke, forced cooling, OHV Engine Make Loncin Engine Model LC148F Net Power 1.58 kW/2.1HP Engine Capacity 79cc Engine Fuel Consumption 395 g/kWh Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 4.2L Max Output 1800w Rated Output 1600w Rated Voltage 230v/120v Rated Frequency 50Hz/60Hz Run Time 7 hrs Sockets 1 x 230v Voltage Regulation Automatic Parallel Operation Yes Noise Level 61dB Starting system Recoil Circuit Breaker Yes Dimensions (HxWxL) H: 45.5cm x W: 28.5cm x L: 49.9cm Weight 21kg Warranty 2 years