Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£549.00
MowDirect Price Only£859.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
Esteemed British manufacturers Westwood have been at the forefront of high-end garden-tractor production for over three decades, so you can be confident your purchase will deliver everything you’re looking for when it comes to features, build-quality and mowing performance.
The Westwood F250 comes driven by a hugely powerful 726cc Kawasaki FR730V four-stroke air-cooled engine with overhead-valves for a lower-running temperature and more efficient operation; and a V-Twin layout for a marked reduction in noise and vibration.
Electric key start does away with the ignition problems commonly encountered with recoil-type systems; while a dual-stage air-filter and cast-iron cylinder sleeves work to maximise engine-life.
Employing Westwood’s advanced 4TRAC four-wheel-drive technology; the Westwood F250 will take muddy ground, scrubland and steep slopes in its stride.
It features Electronic Slope Alert, so you’ll be both visually and audibly warned should the incline you’re on start to become to steep for safe towing and mowing; and it’s equipped with Dynamic Traction Control that serves to reduce skidding and scuffing on wet ground by sensing which wheels require more drive and applying it accordingly.
Characterised by its heavy-duty build, the Westwood F250 4TRAC Garden Tractor is fitted with a protective front-mounted bull-bar and has a body constructed from a single piece of pressed-steel.
A foot-pedal controlled hydrostatic transmission provides automatic-car-like control of the mower’s forward and reverse speeds, making it easy to work around obstacles; while an LED dashboard display (Operating Management System) means key operating parameters can be checked at a glance.
So as to ensure you’ll be able to achieve great results on a wide range of grass types, Westwood have furnished this model with a nine-step height-of-cut (12 – 101mm) that’s controlled via a conveniently located light-touch lever.
Westwood’s Brake System optimises driver-safety by requiring the parking-brake to be engaged for the engine to run; while their provision of an adjustable sliding seat ensures a comfortable, low-fatigue drive for operators of any stature.
The following cutter-decks are offered: 92cm High-Grass Mulch Deck; 122cm XRD Deck.
Anyone wishing to bag cut grass and weeds can purchase Westwood’s optional Powered Grass-Collector.
- A premium UK-built garden-tractor with a ‘go anywhere’ four-wheel-drive capability
- Dynamic Traction Control maximises grip while minimising skidding and scuffing
- Electronic Slope Alert delivers a warning if the incline is becoming too severe
- Powerful and super-smooth Kawasaki V-Twin OHV engine
- Single-piece pressed-steel body and rugged front bull-bar for strength and durability
- Dashboard display allows at-a-glance checking of performance variables
- Convenient lever-adjusted height-of-cut control
- Parking brake must be engaged in order to start the engine
- Hydrostatic drive provides infinitely-variable ground-speed adjustment
- Noise-reducing bonnet
- Automotive-style sliding seat ensures a comfortable drive for operators of any stature
- Electronic power take-off
- Choice of decks offered
- Westwood Powered Grass-Collector optional
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FR730V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 726cc Engine Power 22.2hp / 16.6kW @ 3600rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Differential Dynamic Traction Control Cutting Width 92cm / 122cm Cutting Heights 12-101mm Height Adjustment 9 Positions Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional PGC (300 Litres) Mulching Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front TBC Wheels - Rear TBC Dimensions (HxWxL) 114cm x 127cm x 187cm Lawn Size 4000-16,000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)