STIHL’s top-of-the-range clearing saw, the FS560 C-EM, develops extraordinary amounts of power and is supplied with a circular saw blade, so is capable of dealing with the most demanding undergrowth-clearance tasks the commercial contractor is likely to encounter.
Its high-specification 2-Mix engine develops a massive 3.8hp and employs STIHL’s superb stratified charge technology, which drastically cuts fuel-consumption and exhaust emissions by minimising fuel-wastage during the charge cycle.
The high-end engine features don’t stop there. The 57.1cc power-unit on this model is equipped with ‘M-Tronic; an electronic engine-management system that ensures super-fast acceleration; a consistent maximum-speed; and an optimum performance curve, no matter what the conditions.
ErgoStart makes achieving ignition a fast, almost effortless operation; while the fitting of a carburettor compensator ensures that correct fuel/air ratio in maintained, even when the air-filter becomes clogged.
The ‘bike’-style handlebar on the STIHL FS560 C-EM Professional Clearing Saw makes it easy to sweep across the ground, thereby making it fast and efficient performer over large areas.
It weighs just 10.2kg and comes with a full shoulder-harness, so all-day use won’t prove excessively fatiguing; and it features four-point vibration-damping that works to spare the user’s body from stress and strain.
- STIHL’s top-of-the-range commercial-use brushcutter
- A seriously powerful tool for the hardened landscape contractor
- Very high-performance engine with STIHL’s effort-saving ErgoStart mechanism
- Stratified-charge technology leads to a 20% reduction in exhaust emissions
- Compensator for optimum performance in any given conditions
- Super-simple starting procedure
- ‘U’-type handle for an easy side-to-side sweeping action
- Comprehensive 4-point vibration damping
- Shoulder-harness and circular saw-blade included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Stihl Engine Model 2-Mix with M-Tronic Engine Management & Stratified-Charge Technology Engine Capacity 57.1cc Engine Power 3.8hp / 2.8kW Starting System Recoil with ErgoStart Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.99 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Optional Blade Circular Saw-Blade 225-24 Harness Double Shoulder Harness Sound Level 104dB (A) Vibration 3.3 / 3.3m/s2 (Left / Right) Weight 10.2kg Warranty 2 Years