The STIHL FS410 C-EM is characterised by its heavy-duty construction-quality; high-torque performance; and superior cutting ability – a combination the makes it perfect for use by both local authorities and qualified homeowners maintaining substantial grounds.
The stand-out feature among many has to its 41.6cc (2.7hp) two-stroke engine, which makes the most of the latest stratified-charge technology. This works to reduce fuel-wastage during the charge-cycle, thereby lessening fuel-consumption by a valuable 20% and keeping exhaust emissions at a very low level.
The engine also features STIHL's advanced M-Tronic engine-management system, whereby environmental conditions are taken into account and performance-maintaining adjustments are made accordingly.
So you can achieve a smooth, side-to-side mowing action, STIHL have equipped this model with a ‘U’ handle; the handle of choice for the professional landscaper. Four-point vibration-reduction and an ergonomic trigger grip contribute further to ease-of-use. A fatigue reducing shoulder harness is included.
Other key features include ErgoStart, which means only the gentlest of pulls on the starter-rope is needed; and tool-free handlebar adjustment for fast set-ups when in the field (the handlebar rotates through 90° for more compact transport and storage).
An AutoCut 46-2 nylon-line head is included, with a metal blade available separately.
- Suitable for the most challenging large-scale landscaping tasks
- Very high-powered engine with STIHL’s effort-saving ErgoStart mechanism
- Stratified-charge technology leads to a 20% reduction in exhaust emissions
- Cutting-edge M-Tronic engine-management system
- Compensator for optimum performance in any given conditions
- Super-simple starting procedure
- ‘U’-type handle for an easy side-to-side sweeping action
- Comprehensive 4-point vibration damping
- Shoulder-harness and nylon-line head included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Stihl Engine Model With M-Tronic Engine Management & Stratified-Charge Technology Engine Capacity 41.6cc Engine Power 2.7hp / 2.0kW Starting System Recoil with ErgoStart & Winter Setting Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.75 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead AutoCut 46-2 Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.7mm Blade Optional Harness Double Shoulder Harness Sound Level 99dB (A) Vibration 2.4 / 2.3m/s2 (Left / Right) Weight 8.5kg Warranty 2 Years