Check items to add to the basket or select all
Simplicity Regent XL/SLT200 Garden Tractor (with Striping Roller)4.6
One of the most comfortable garden-tractors you’ll ever drive and boasting an expansive 117cm cutting deck with striping roller, the advanced Simplicity Regent XL/SLT200 is a fast and enjoyable way to keep a large grass-area in shape and achieve the perfect striped finish to your lawn.
At its core is a 724cc Briggs & Stratton Intek twin-cylinder engine that develops a massive 22hp (gross); and which features V-Twin overhead-valve technology for high-torque, low-vibration performance and reduced running-costs.
Briggs & Stratton’s provision of a cyclonic air-filter and an advanced debris-management system means you can be sure of a lengthy engine-life; while their Dura-Bore™ cast iron cylinder-sleeve ensures the engine will cope with regular heavy-duty use over extended periods.
The Simplicity Regent XL/SLT200 is a mulching garden tractor that will produce a superb striped finish on large lawn areas thanks to a full-width roller on the cutting deck. This feature is unique to Simplicity and makes creating the perfect striped lawn simple.
In addition, if you're dealing with outlying informal areas and sections of rough, you can operate in side-discharge mode, whereby the clippings are laid-out in tidy, clump-free rows to the tractor's right.
Its generously-sized 117cm fabricated-steel cutter-deck is free-floating so as to ensure no blade of grass escapes the chop on undulating ground; and features Simplicity’s Quick-Hitch technology, which means it can be removed ready for towing-jobs without using tools.
Thanks to features like an ergonomic padded seat; cruise-control; electronic blade-engagement; and a cup-holder, the Regent XL/SLT200 scores highly in terms of driver-comfort.
The transmission on this model is hydrostatic, so the ground-speed in both forward and reverse can be adjusted in infinite increments, with no need to stop to shift gear.
- Full-width rollers for a classic striped finish on large lawn areas
- 2-in-1 deck with mulching and side-discharge
- Powerful and smooth-running B & S V-Twin engine
- Foot-controlled acceleration for hands-free control
- Hydrostatic transmission for smoother acceleration and enhanced manoeuvrability
- Cruise control for additional comfort - no need to keep your foot constantly on the pedal
- Free Floating™ mower deck protects your lawn against scalping and delivers the most even cut available
- Tightest-in-class turning radius
- Quick Hitch™ attachment system for quick and simple removal of deck
- Easy-to-reach electric PTO, throttle and parking brake
- Torsion bar suspension and rear-pivoting transmission carrier for enhanced climbing ability
- Padded seat for extra comfort
- Extra-large fuel tank for extended work periods between stops
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek 7220 Series V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 724cc Engine Power 22hp / 16.4kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Start Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 117cm Cutting Heights 38-102mm Height Adjustment Manual Lever (Infinitely Variable) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 35cm Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional Triple-Bagger Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Cup Holder Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 4 Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 560mm Lawn Size Up to 12,000m2 Warranty 2 Years
Simplicity'It's our name and our philosophy. Pure and simple, ours is a singular vision...to be the very best. Every day we strive to build lawn & garden equipment that outperforms all others and provides every customer with the highest level of satisfaction.'
When you consider what's important, the answer is simple. Buying a tractor can be an overwhelming experience. There are many manufacturers, many features and many decisions. But focus on what's important - quality of cut, traction, reliability, ease of use - and many of these questions will begin to answer themselves. And one manufacturer will stand out.
1. A great cut should be your focus and your end result.
Nothing is more important than the ability of your tractor to meticulously mow your lawn. And the way its engineered will determine whether your lawn will show off a velvety smooth manicure or a cut scarred by scalping. There is a definite science to designing a mower deck. And a definite reason why no one's mower deck outperforms a Simplicity.
Simplicity mowers have exceptionally deep designs to increase air flow. And they're the only ones with a Free Floating™ mower deck that rides independently of the tractor frame, following even the subtlest contours.
And the result? No uncut strips. No scalping. And tangible proof of why the 'Simplicity cut' has become synonymous with a smooth well-manicured lawn.
2 Superior traction is a pretty slick benefit you shouldn't be without
Life is full of ups and downs. So are lawns. They come at you in the form of hills, drainage ditches, berms and moulds. Add rain and dew to the mix and you can be left spinning your wheels. Fortunately, Simplicity's engineers have developed an exclusive tractor-enhancing system called Automatic Controlled Traction™. By continuously distributing power in the proper amounts to both rear wheels, even if one wheel begins to slip, you keep moving ahead without damaging your lawn. The smaller models feature equally advanced methods that automatically improve traction, like torsion bar suspension and a uniquely designed pivoting transmission carrier.
3 Reliability produces tractors that handle years as well as lawns.
At a time when everybody seems to be compromising quality in exchange for lower costs, Simplicity have refused to follow suit. Compare their products with any other name in the industry - large, small, new, old - and you won't find a better-built line of machines. What you will find are heavy gauge welded steel frames, solidly engineered front axles, heavy-duty steering spindles, heavy-duty drivetrains and rugged steel gears. And when others began a trend to replace steel hoods with easier-to-produce plastic ones, Simplicity's engineers refused to buckle. In the end the beauty of these tractors is more than skin deep. Their real beauty can be found in the years of steady, reliable performance each one is built to deliver.
4 Easy-to-use equipment makes yard work more fun.
Who says yard work has to be work? Simplicity think it should be fun! That's why you'll find all their products remarkably easy to use. The mower decks, for example, can be removed in seconds without tools thanks to the clever Quick Hitch™ system - a Simplicity exclusive! All tractors offered by MowDIRECT feature models with easy-to-use hydrostatic transmissions and extremely tight turning to minimize trimming. Cutting heights can be easily adjusted at the touch of a lever or the push of a button. And there are many other extras that make mowing easier. Sloping hoods for better visibility, easy-to-adjust seats for driver comfort and control, and tractors that are easy to get on and off - a feature everyone in the family will appreciate!
Simplicity is the USA's premier manufacturer of Lawn and Garden Tractors and their machines have been working on British lawns for thirty years. All products are backed up by a nationwide network of dedicated Service Stations offering the highest standards of specialist support including warranty work, servicing and timely spare parts availability.
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Overall score : 4.6 /5 (1 Reviews)
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Showing of 1
Pretty Tough Cookie. Good for the Job. I bought this machine a couple of years ago. It has had a hard, hard life. Never had a problem with it even though its has been crashed into trees, walls and over rocks bricks and the occasional tree stump.
Much tougher than the previous machine and, although its dented, it's still working pretty well. If I did any kind of maintenance on it it would probably work even better.
I have a 1 Acre Garden on a slope. I like smart grass but with the amount it isn't Wimbledon short. All in all it takes about 40 minutes to cut allowing for the odd bits you get in all gardens.
Ease of Use
PerformanceReview by Mr Mower. / (Posted on 26/06/2013)
Check items to add to the basket or select all'0' accessories selected
OUR TOP DEALS
- Full-width rollers for the perfect striped finish
- 2-in-1 combi deck with mulching and side-discharge
- Twin-cylinder Briggs & Stratton engine for additional power and torque
- Extra-wide cutting-deck for reduced mowing-times
- Ultra-responsive foot-operated hydrostatic-drive system for infinitely-variable forward- and reverse-speed
- Five-step cruise-control switch allows you to rest your foot
- Pivoting axles and free-floating deck for an unrivalled cut
- Electronic blade-engagement
- Tightest turning-circle in its class
- Extra-large wheels with wide, turf-sparing tyres
- Adjustable spring-loaded seat for additional comfort
- Infinitely-variable height adjustment ensures precision results
- Quick Hitch™ cutter-deck can be easily removed without tools
- Suitable for towing a full range of attachments
- Hour-metre and fuel-level indicator on dashboard
- Handy cup holder
- Twin headlights
- One of the finest garden tractors currently in production
- Automatic Controlled Traction System for maximum traction on the most adverse terrain
- Free Floating™ cutter-deck ensures a neat, scalp-free cut on undulating ground
- Full-width rollers will leave you with that classic British lawn-stripe
- Infinitely-variable height-of-cut for precision adjustment of the blade position
- Massively powerful and ultra-reliable twin-cylinder Vanguard engine from B & S
- Smooth, foot-pedal controlled speed adjustment (in both forward and reverse gears)
- Five preset cruise-control settings
- Quick Hitch™ deck removal – no tools needed
- Adjustable seat for optimum driver comfort
- Sloping bonnet provides a clear view to the front of the tractor
- Long-lasting, heavy-duty components employed throughout
- 23 hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Twin Cylinder Engine for maximum power, assured performance and dependability
- Foot-controlled acceleration allows both hands to remain free for safer operation
- Hydrostatic transmission for smoother acceleration and greater control
- Unique Automatic Controlled Traction™ system and differential lock on rear wheels for unrivalled climbing ability and enhanced operator control in wet conditions
- Free Floating™ mower deck hugs every contour of your lawn for an even cut and prevents scalping
- Deck can be converted from side-discharge to mulching with optional mulching kit for when a cleaner, tidier finish is required
- Infinite height of cut variation between for precision mowing
- Spring assisted attachment lift lever allows easy raising and lowering of mower and other attachments
- Full width rollers on mower deck for stripes and the most precise cut available
- Industry leading turning-radius for quicker turn-arounds and enhanced cornering
- Quick Hitch™ attachment system allows deck to be removed in minutes for maintenance or when using to tow the wide range of attachments available
- Easy-to-reach parking brake and throttle controls
- Cruise control for a consistent cut and less operator strain over longer stretches
- Electric PTO allows the deck to be engaged with the touch of a button
- Welded steel frame and cast-iron steer axle for Simplicity's legendary long working life
- Handy cup holder and storage area
- Four-headlight illumination
- High-back, easy to adjust seat and padded, soft grip steering wheel for comfort and convenience
- Extra-roomy fuel tank for fewr stops
- Hour meter to ensure tractor is serviced on time and remains in peak condition