Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£79.00
The Efco MT6500 packs-in the commercial-duty features and offers the sort of beefy power-output; solid build-quality; and superior handling that professional foresters deem essential.
Powering it is a very high-performance 63.4cc Emak engine that really packs a punch, developing as it does an immense 4.7hp.
The engine features a multifunction lever (choke / start / stop), which simplifies starting and stopping of the motor; and a decompression valve for a significant reduction in the pulling-force required to get the engine going.
So as to ensure the MT6500 can withstand the rigours of all-day-every-day use, Efco have equipped it with a reinforced cylinder; a hardwearing two-ring piston; and an aluminium crank-case.
Its high-specification anti-vibration system comprises four rubber stops and two spring dampers, so the user’s hands and arms will be exposed to very little shock during operation; while its side chain-tensioner makes it easy to boost-performance, and ensures there’s no danger of contacting the chain as you make the necessary adjustments.
The Efco MT6500 Professional Petrol Chainsaw employs an on-board clutch with a drum-and-brake belt that work to prevent foreign matter contaminating the centrifugal weights, thereby facilitating optimum performance at all times.
It’s equipped with an automatic chain-oiler, which ensures a smooth cut and ensures the longevity of the cutting-gear; and it’s fitted with an air-filter with an extra-large surface area, so you’ll have no trouble working in very dry, dusty conditions.
- Designed for heavy-duty use in the most testing environmental conditions
- Produced after extensive consultation with forestry professionals
- Seriously powerful 4.7hp / 63.4cc two-stroke engine
- Convenient combined choke / start / stop control
- Decompression valve for low-effort pull-starts
- Oversized air-filter for successful operation in dusty conditions
- Two-ring piston and aluminium crankcase deliver impressive durability
- Advanced anti-vibration system for comfortable day-long operation
- Side chain-tensioning ensures no contact with the chain when making adjustments
- Automatic chain-oiling for a smooth, clean cut and enhanced longevity
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 63.4cc Engine Power 3.5kW (4.7hp) Starting System Recoil with Decompression Valve Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.80 Litres Guide Bar Length 51cm Chain Pitch 3/8'' Chain Gauge 0.058'' Chain Brake Yes - Inertia-Type Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic Chain Oil Capacity 0.45 Litres Weight 6.3kg Warranty 3 Years