Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£565.00
MowDirect Price Only£1,059.00
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
MowDirect Price Only£239.00
The Cub Cadet XZ3-122 is a genuinely ground-breaking machine. Unlike other zero-turn ride-ons, which are steered using a set of levers, the front castor-type wheels on this highly innovative mower are controlled using the steering wheel. This feature works with a separate drive to each of the rear-wheels to ensure you’ll be able to manoeuvre nimbly and intuitively around obstacles and then turn effortlessly through 360° at the end of each run. Dubbed Synchro Steer™, this advanced technology can reduce mowing-time by an impressive 50-percent.
Thanks to its beefy 726cc Kawasaki twin-cylinder engine, the Cub Cadet XZ3-122 offers unrivalled performance, fuel-economy and reliability. Full-pressure lubrication ensures key parts are kept constantly and efficiently oiled, even on steep inclines; and an electric-starter makes ignition a speedy, stress-free operation. Cast-iron cylinder-sleeves work with the full-pressure lubrication system to significantly extend the engine’s working-life.
The foot-controlled twin hydrostatic-drive on the Cub Cadet XZ3-122 Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower gives you smooth, jerk-free control of the ground-speed in much the same way as an automatic gearbox on a car (press on the rear of the pedal and the mower will go into reverse). This feature combines with the zero-turn capability and Synchro Steer™ system to make this model the most manoeuvrable machine of its type available.
Boasting a 1.5-inch welded steel box-frame and an 11-gauge steel cutter-deck, the Cub Cadet XZ3-122 is well equipped to cope with the demands that the commercial operator will place on it. The deck itself is floating, ensuring a neat, uniform cut; and it’s fitted with four gauge wheels to prevent scalping as you turn. It has three blades with a huge cutting-width of 122cm).
Ostensibly a side-discharge machine, this versatile ride-on can also be used with a mulch-kit or grass-collector (collector optional). An adjustable height-of-cut (25 – 102mm) serves to further enhance flexibility of use.
With its large-diameter front castor-wheels and extra-wide tractor-style drive-wheels, the Cub Cadet XZ3-122 develops enough traction to perform effectively in the most adverse conditions. Its wide wheelbase and low-centre of gravity provide stability on slopes and rough ground; while its pivoting front-axle ensures the finish is attractively manicured with no missed patches.
Other premium features include an electronic power take-off for smooth, wear-free blade engagement; a high-back seat with armrests and gel-suspension for maximum operator-comfort; and Cub Cadet’s patented SmartJet™ deck-wash system, which ensures you’ll have no problems keeping the blades and the underside of the deck free of clumped, performance-inhibiting clippings.
- Synchro Steer™ technology – control the mower using the steering wheel rather than levers
- Zero-Turn capability provides exceptional agility and can cut mowing time by 50%
- Hugely powerful Kawasaki V-Twin engine with cast-iron cylinder sleeves
- Full-pressure lubrication extends the working-life of the engine
- Effort- and time-saving electric starter
- Dual-hydrostatic drive for smooth, infinitely variable control of the ground-speed
- Three-bladed side-discharge cutter-deck will perform brilliantly on long grass
- Mulch-kit included - grass-collector optional
- Four deck-mounted gauge-wheels guard against scalping
- Heavy-gauge welded-steel box frame for strength and rigidity
- Floating deck and pivoting front-axle for a close, consistent cut
- Wide-ranging height-of-cut adjustment to suit conditions
- Wide, large-diameter drive-wheels for superior traction
- SmartJet™ deck-wash system for easy cleaning of the deck’s underside
- Adjustable high-back seat for comfortable mowing
- Light, intuitive steering
- Electronic blade engagement minimises wear on key components
- Low centre-of-gravity and wide-stance provides stability on slopes
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FR-Series V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 726cc Engine Power 16.5hp / 12.3kW @ 2750rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 17 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward: 11.2km/h / Reverse: 6.4km/h Cutting Width 122cm Cutting Heights 25-102mm (15 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle Zero-Turn Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional Triple-Bagger Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Seat Adjustable / High Back with Armrests Steering Synchro Steer™ Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 4 Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 330mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 118 x 124cm x 194cm Weight 312kg Lawn Size 8000-20,000m2+ Warranty 3 Years
- The Brand
MTD Cub CadetWith over 75 years of manufacturing experience going into every machine, MTD-Lawnflite is able to offer you innovative and award winning products that are user friendly, reliable and which will save you money at the same time.
Today, MTD - the Modern Tool and Die Company - is one of the largest manufacturers of lawn and garden equipment in the world. More than 10,000 employees are helping to write the MTD story. With its brands MTD, Lawnflite, Bolens, Troy-Bilt, Yard-Man and Cub Cadet, MTD is able to offer an extensive product range. From electric mowers to compact tractors, MTD offers all standard garden equipment with a variety of technical features.
MTD-Lawnflite is set to continue its growth in future. It is continually entering new markets and expanding its production and sales capacities. The European headquarter is of particular importance in this regard. MTD is expanding production in the Saarbrücken plant in Germany step-by-step, thus helping to create secure long-term jobs.
MTD-Lawnflite's success is based on three fundamental principles, principles which were valid in the past and which will retain their value in future: the dedication of its personnel, the pursuit of technological innovation and customer satisfaction. MTD is certain that this satisfaction is based on trust in the company's excellent workmanship.
The foundation which was laid by the company's founders in 1932 continues to offer a firm basis for MTD and its dedicated workforce to continue their excellence into the future. MTD, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, started as a tool and die supplier to the local manufacturing community. Through hard work, dedication, integrity and an emphasis on customer service, MTD quickly gained a reputation as a high quality tool and die supplier, and this reputation helped the company make the natural expansion into steel stampings. The company became involved with consumer products by supplying stampings to the toy industry, but this expanded quickly to include complete products such as tricycles. Wheelbarrows were added to the consumer product line in the early fifties, and this simple product line had profound effects. Satisfied customers encouraged MTD to expand the product offerings for the yard and garden, and in 1958 the company produced its first lawnmower.
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£10,399.00