Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£135.00
MowDirect Price Only£239.00
MowDirect Price Only£135.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£549.00
Unbeatable manoeuvrability, extra-robust build-quality and unrivalled operator-comfort are just a few of the attributes that make the range-topping Cub Cadet TANKSZ-60 Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower appeal to estate managers, orchard keepers and professional landscape-contractors.
What really sets it apart from the crowd is its rock-solid stability, low centre-of-gravity and four-wheel steering; a combination that means it can operate safely on all types of terrain; and which enables it to achieve a top-quality finish on inclines up to 20° - an angle that would see conventional ride-on and tractors struggle.
The Cub Cadet TANKSZ-60 has been equipped with a commercial-duty twin hydro-pump transmission that gives infinitely-variable speed-control using two foot-pedals. This, along with the four-wheel Synchro Steer® steering system confers the sought-after zero-turn capability – you’ll be able to zip around obstacles and execute end-of-pass turns with pleasing ease.
Driving the transmission and triple blades is an 852cc Kawasaki FX-Series engine that puts-out an immense 27hp (23.1hp @ 2600rpm); and which combines a 90° V-Twin cylinder-configuration with OHV technology to maximise torque output, while minimising vibration, noise and fuel-consumption.
Pressurised lubrication ensures vital components are kept oiled when undertaking slope-work; while a multi-stage canister-type air-filter and cast-iron cylinder-sleeves serve to greatly enhance durability.
Other engine-features include a massive 57-litre fuel-tank and convenient electric key ignition.
Both side-discharge and mulch-capable, the Cub Cadet TANKSZ-60 Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower will handle unkempt long-grass areas just as well as it will frequently mown fine lawns.
It offers 17 cutting-height steps (26-127mm), so the blade position can be set with the utmost precision; and it’s fitted with a roll-bar for total peace-of-mind when it comes to driver-safety.
Of impressively rugged construction, the Cub Cadet TANKSZ-60 is built around a heavy-duty steel rail-frame that’s far stronger than the traditional tubular design; and boasts an electronically-applied E-Coat powder that ensures even the most complex parts are thoroughly coated, thereby ensuring they’ll cope with the harshest environmental conditions.
Anti-scalp deck-wheels mean you’ll be able to work on undulating lawns without worrying about causing unsightly turf-damage; while power-steering works to keep fatigue at bay during long mowing sessions.
So as to ensure it remains a delight to drive for as long as it takes to complete the job, Cub Cadet have furnished this model with a high-back EVC (Elasticity Vibration Control) seat with arm-rests; and a soft-grip steering-wheel that sits on an adjustable steering-column.
Further premium features include a hitch for working with towed attachments; extra-large drive-tyres for superior traction; and an hour-metre that lets you see when a trip for servicing is approaching.
- Cub Cadet’s flagship zero-turn ride-on mower
- Built to cope with all-day every-day commercial use
- An exceptional performer on significant inclines
- Offers unrivalled manoeuvrability thanks to its zero-turn capability
- Straightforward steering-wheel control of all four wheels
- Twin hydrostatic drive for smooth, infinite-increment ground-speed adjustment
- Immensely powerful V-Twin OHV engine from Japanese engineering-giants Kawasaki
- Full-pressure lubrication keeps the engine oiled whatever angle you’re working at
- Both mulch- and side-discharge-capable
- Multiple cutting-heights for ultra-precise blade positioning
- Safety-maximising roll-bar
- Heavy-duty laser-cut steel rail-frame and powder-coated parts confer impressive durability
- Gauge-wheels stop the deck digging-in when turning on uneven ground
- Low-effort power-steering
- High-back seat with arm-rests for long hours of comfortable mowing and towing
- Adjustable steering-column can be set-up to suit any operator
- Wide, large-diameter drive-tyres for gentle, scuff-free traction
- SmartJet™ deck-wash system
- Electronic PTO engagement
- Cup-holder and storage box
- Tow-hitch included
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FX-Series V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 852cc Engine Power 27hp / 20kW (Rated: 23.1hp / 17.2kW @ 2600rpm) Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 57 Litres (Twin Tanks) Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Drive - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward 11mph / Reverse 5mph Cutting Width 152cm Cutting Heights 25-127mm (17 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional Triple-Bagger Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat High-Back / Adjustable with Arm Rests and Elasticity Vibration Control Steering Synchro Steer™ with Power Steering Deck Washout Port Yes - SmartJet™ Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - Greasable Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 610mm Wheelbase 137cm Dimensions (HxWxL) 188cm x 156cm x 220cm Weight 600kg Lawn Size 10,000-40,000m2+ Warranty 3 Years / Lifetime on Chassis & Frame
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)