Offering outstanding build-quality and fitted with an impressively capacious 50kg (110lbs) hopper, the tractor-towed Agri-Fab 45-0215 is suitable for intensive seeding, ice-melting and fertilising applications over very large areas (up to half-an-acre, or 2000m2).
It uses high-torque acetal-type gearing that gives a generous maximum spread-width of 3m, so you'll be able to complete the job with speed and efficiency; and it features an adjustable flow-rate that ensures you'll be able to get the best possible results with any given spread-medium.
The Agri Fab 110lbs Broadcast Tow Spreader is fitted with a weather- and corrosion-resistant poly hopper; stainless-steel closure plates; and powder-coated steel parts; so it's well equipped to cope with season after season of heavy-duty use. A large-diameter steel axle contributes further to longevity.
This model also features wide-profile pneumatic tyres (255mm x 100mm) that confer the stability that's essential to safely tow the unit over rough and/or sloping ground.
- A towed unit ideal for very large-area use
- Suitable for the application of seed, fertiliser, salt and many other spread-media
- Hopper will take heavy loads
- Universal hitch-pin included
- Substantial maximum spread-width for superior productivity
- Wide-profile pneumatic tyres for rock-solid stability on adverse terrain
- Tubular-steel frame and heavy-duty axle confer strength and durability
- Corrosion-resistant poly hopper
Spreader Type Broadcast, Tow-behind Towing Mechanism Hitchpin and Hole Hopper Capacity 50kg (110lbs) Hopper Construction Poly Spreading Width 2.5m - 3m Coverage Per Fill (Max.) Up to 2000m2 (Approx.) Flow Rate Control Yes - Positive Over Centre Adjustment Gearing Acetal - Fully Enclosed Axle 13mm Wheels 255mm x 100mm - Pneumatic Ideal for Spreading Pellet Fertilisers Also Suitable for Spreading Ice Melt, Rock Salt Weight 14kg Warranty 5 Years