Our Steel Jerry Cans have a petrol-resistant lining to prevent corrosion and are made from robust 0.9mm thick pickled sheet-steel. They have a completely leak-proof 'Bayonet' closure, while their patented locking-pin caps ensure they cannot be accidentally opened. Other features include a unique wide-channel breather which allows for smoother pouring. These superior quality Jerry Cans are manufactured and tested to comply with Dangerous Goods Approvals (UN). A flexible pourer and a can holder are available as optional accessories.
Dimensions (mm): H - 470, W - 165, D - 345 Weight: 4.3kg Volume: 20 litres.
- Tested to comply with DIN 7274 and BAM -GGR001
- Manufactured and tested to comply with following standards:Austrian Standard - AS2906, Swedish Standard - SP, German Standard - TUV/GS, UN - Dangerous goods approval
- Unique wide channel for better, smoother pouring
- Three handled configuration
- Seam welded for extra strength
- Locking Pin in Cap
- Leakproof bayonet closure