With its high-performance 27.2cc engine developing an impressively powerful airflow, this lightweight, domestic-use blower from Stihl will make short work of the garden clear-up.
Premium features on the engine include a catalytic converter that drastically reduces exhaust emissions; a manual fuel-pump, which allows you to prime the carburettor at the touch of a button; and Stihl’s ErgoStart system, which makes starting virtually effortless, with only a two-fingered grip required on the starter-cord.
The employment of stratified-charge technology means that fuel-consumption is reduced by up to 20-percent when compared to conventional two-stroke engines.
The Stihl BG 56 C-E Handheld Petrol Leaf-Blower is ultra-lightweight (only 4.2kg) and well balanced; and is equipped with an ergonomically designed handle with an easy-pull trigger; a combination that ensures you’ll be able to complete that task in comfort.
This versatile machine can be used with the following accessories: a Vacuum Adaptor Kit, which comes with a large-capacity debris-bag; and a Gutter Cleaning Set, which will enable you to clear-out your guttering without using ladders.
- The perfect tool for keeping your yard and garden tidy all year round
- Powerful two-stroke engine with emission-reducing catalytic converter
- ErgoStart means only a gentle pull is needed for ignition
- Up to 20% more fuel-efficient than conventional two-stroke engines
- Fuel-primer for dependable starting after long breaks
- Semi-automatic choke prevents flooding
- Weighs just 4.2kg
- Ergonomic handle with a comfortable trigger
- Versatility-enhancing accessories available
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 27.2cc Engine Power 1hp / 0.7kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.54 Litres Air Flow Speed 64 m/s (230km/h) Air Flow Volume 12.1m3/min (760m3/h) Vac Kit Optional Wheel Kit No Vibration 7.5m/s² Sound Level 90dB (A) Weight 4.2kg Warranty 1 Year