With its dual hydrostatic-transmission and swivelling front castor-wheels providing the manoeuvrability-optimising turn-on-the-spot capability, the nimble Simplicity SZT350 can be rapidly repositioned at the end of the pass and will enable you to navigate obstacles and landscaping with supreme ease.
The hydro-drives provide infinitely-variable ground-speed adjustment - this works with the twin soft-touch steering-levers to deliver the sort of smooth, intuitive drive you just can’t get from a conventionally-steered ride-on.
Equipped with Eliminator Mulching blades, the Simplicity SZT350 provides a great finish every time with the mulched clippings disappearing back into the turf and helping to feed your lawn with precious nutrients.
Producing the power is a Briggs & Stratton 8270 Professional-Series™ engine with overhead-valves and a V-Twin cylinder-layout for beefy torque with a marked cut in vibration, noise, emissions, and - perhaps most importantly - your fuel-costs.
Full-pressure lubrication and B & S’s Advanced Debris Management system ensure season upon season of rock-solid reliability; while Electronic Fuel Management means it will start as easily as your car.
Excelling when it comes to strength and durability, the Simplicity SZT350 Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower boasts a heavy-duty fabricated-steel cutter deck; a rugged 11-gauge stamped-steel frame; and a manufactured-steel front-axle.
A mid-backed seat with five-stage adjustment and armrest works with front- and rear-suspensions to confer the best possible driver-comfort; while a pivoting front-axle follows every undulation for a neat, consistent cut on uneven ground.
The highly productive 132cm-wide deck on the SZT350 is fitted with a rear-roller that will produce the traditional striped effect so characteristic of the British lawn.
It benefits from a cargo-bed that makes it possible to move heavy items around your property; and it offers electronic blade-engagement, so a simple push of a button will set the blades in motion.
Further stand-out features include turf-protecting anti-scalp deck-wheels; and convenient foot-pedal controlled cutting-height adjustment through the 13 steps provided.
- A zero-turn ride-on that delivers unrivalled manoeuvrability
- Will enable you to zip around obstacles like a landscape pro
- Super-smooth-running V-Twin engine from venerable U.S. manufacturers B & S
- Twin soft-touch levers for effortless steering
- Convenient electric key start
- Rear-roller for that classic striped effect
- Heavy-duty engine armour and heavy-gauge steel frame for strength and durability
- Pivoting front-axle for an even finish on undulating ground
- Adjustable seat with armrests ensures optimum driver-comfort
- Anti-scalp deck-wheels prevent unsightly turf-gouging
- Straightforward foot-pedal cutting-height adjustment
- Comes with Eliminator Mulching blades for great finish
- Handy cargo-bed and cup-holder
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 8270 Professional Series™ V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 724cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 12 Litres Transmission Twin Hydrostatic - Hydro-Gear® EZT® Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward - 0-12km/h / Reverse - 4.0km/h Cutting Width 132cm Cutting Heights 38-110mm (13 Positions) Height Adjustment Foot Pedal Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional Twin-Bagger Mulching Yes - Eliminator Mulching Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Fuel Gauge Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Mid-Back - Adjustable with Armrests Steering Levers Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Wheels - Front 280mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Weight 395kg Lawn Size 20,000m2+ Warranty 2 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)