This exceptionally durable lawn mower from Rover benefits from the employment of a set of swing-back rather than bar-type blades. Should one of the blades hit a solid object, it will swing-back so as to absorb the shock, in turn ensuring the crankshaft is not damaged. The special ‘fluted’ design of the blades creates a more powerful under-deck airflow, so you can be confident of outstanding collection performance, even in damp conditions.
The Rover 11A-E10V633 Hand-Propelled Petrol Rotary Lawn Mower is driven by a powerful 190cc Briggs & Stratton Quantum engine that offers the sort of dependability and high-torque performance that people have come to expect from the top American manufacturers. An easy-to-pull recoil-type starter ensures you won’t have to break sweat to get the engine going.
A simple, push-type mower, the Rover 11A-E10V633 will come into its own on lawns with obstacles and tight corners that would be tricky to negotiate with a power-driven machine. High-quality ball-bearing wheels ensure it’s easy to push, and they won’t stiffen-up over time.
This highly versatile machine is capable of collecting, rear-discharging or mulching cut grass, so you’ll be able to get great results no matter what the weather-conditions or grass-length you dealing with (the rear-discharge deflector and mulch plug are supplied as standard). Ten preset heights-of-cut (13 – 60mm) further enhance flexibility.
The 46cm working-width on the Rover 11A-E10V633 makes it ideal for medium- to large-scale lawn maintenance. It’s equipped with an ultra-hardwearing alloy deck (which has a 15-year warranty); and it comes with a large-capacity 53-litre collector for fewer trips to the compost-heap. The handlebar can be folded down for storage.
- Powered by a reliable and easy-starting B & S engine
- Collect, discharge or recycle grass-cuttings
- Swing-back blades for maximum crankshaft protection
- Alloy deck for strength and durability
- Push-type design aids manoeuvrability
- Cutting-height adjustable through ten stages
- Excellent grass collection, no matter what the conditions
- Large capacity grass-box included
- Mulch-plug supplied as standard
- Optional rear-discharge deflector available
- Folding handlebar for compact storage and transport
- Low cutting height for a close cut & smarter appearance
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Quantam XLS55 Engine Capacity 190cc Engine Power 5.5hp / 4.10kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Hand Propelled Cutting Width 46cm (18") Cutting Heights 13– 60mm Height Adjustment Single Lever (10 Positions) Grass Collector 53 Litres Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Alloy Handles Foldable Wheels TBC Lawn Size Up to 1500m2 Weight 33kg Warranty 2 Years