If you’re looking for a premium-quality petrol generator offering best-in-class build-quality and features at a rock-bottom price, the highly efficient and ultra-reliable Energizer EZG3000UK should be top of your list of potential purchases!
It’s suitable for a wide range of outdoor power-production applications, from DIY tasks, emergency situations and camping-holidays, through to construction projects, alfresco cooking and boat-trips.
The Energizer EZG3000UK Petrol Generator incorporates the world-famous brand’s Automatic Voltage Regulation system (AVR) that ensures terminal voltage-output is consistently maintained under varying operating-temperatures and loads - you won’t have to worry about damaging those more delicate devices!
It boasts two single-phase AC outputs (230v/115v) and one 12v DC output, so it offers excellent versatility; and it blends a hugely roomy 15-litre tank with a highly economical four-stroke air-cooled overhead-valve engine to give you an extended 10-hours of power-generation on a single fill.
Thanks to its rugged tubular-steel frame, the EZG3000UK will comfortably shrug-off the bumps and knocks it’s likely to encounter during its working-life.
Other key features include robust, large-diameter transport-wheels which ensure it can be easily manoeuvred across any surface; and a fold-down handle for conveniently compact storage.
This model is rated at a substantial 2700w (3000w max.) and operates at a mere 69dB.
- A powerful, compact and dependable unit for all your outdoor power-generation needs
- Two AC outlets and one DC socket - enjoy excellent flexibility of use
- Folding handle and transport-wheels for hassle-free portability and space-saving storage
- Super-quiet in operation
- Highly efficient and clean-running four-stroke air-cooled OHV engine
- Extra-roomy fuel-tank for extended run-times
- Robust tubular-steel frame means it will easily cope with any knocks or bumps
- AVR system ensures delicate devices won’t be damaged
Engine Type 4-Stroke OHV - Single-Cylinder Air-Cooled Net Power 7hp / 5.3kW Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 15 Litres Max Output 3000w Rated Output 2700w Rated Voltage 230v / 115v Rated Frequency 50Hz Run Time 10 Hours Sockets 1 x 230V / 1 x 115V / 1 x 12V Voltage Regulation Yes Noise Level 69dB Starting system Recoil Low Oil Shutdown Yes Dimensions (HxWxL) 45.5cm x 45cm x 64cm Weight 45kg Warranty 2 Years