Utilising top-quality components at every level of construction and fitted with a very high-performance Subaru engine, this impressively well-appointed scarifier from Italian brand-leaders Efco will breeze its way through tough domestic and semi-pro lawn-care tasks.
The engine itself is a premium-grade EP16 overhead-cam type unit from renowned Japanese power-pack manufacturers Subaru, so reliability; quiet, clean-running operation; and low fuel-costs are assured. As you’d expect from a Subaru engine, starting will prove trouble-free.
The Efco AG40-S50 Semi-Professional Petrol Lawn Scarifier has been fitted with a series of fixed hardened-steel blades, which are mounted on extra-large ball-bearings so as to ensure the machine will cope easily with regular periods of heavy-duty use. A reinforced-steel chassis contributes further to durability.
Other stand-out features include an adjustable working-height, which is controlled using just a single lever for convenience; and a large-capacity fabric thatch-catcher that will do away with the need to go over your lawn with a rake.
This model’s 40cm working-width provides the ideal compromise between compact manoeuvrability and a fast work-rate.
- A high-spec petrol scarifier for heavy-duty domestic and light commercial use
- Powerful but economical and quiet-running OHV engine from Robin-Subaru
- Blades are mounted on extra-large bearings for superior durability
- Reinforced steel deck will easily withstand accidental impact
- Adjustable working-height confers flexibility-of-use
- Working height controlled by just one lever
- Capacious thatch-catcher will leave your lawn looking neat and tidy
- Folding handlebar for space-saving storage
Engine Model EP16 OHC Engine Capacity 160cc Engine Power 4.5hp / 3.4kW Drive Manual Push Blades Fixed - Hardened Steel Working Width 40cm Height Adjustment Single Lever (with Memory) Handles Folding Deck Material Reinforced Steel Wheels Standard Debris Collector Yes - Fabric Warranty 3 Years