Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£479.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
MowDirect Price Only£549.00
Developed to exceed the expectations of the most hardened landscape-professional, the seriously impressive Cub Cadet Z1-137 is suitable for heavy-duty, day-in, day-out use over the most expansive areas.
The Cub Cadet Z1-137 Ride-On Mower is a zero-turn machine - thanks to its combination of free-swinging front castor-wheels and twin rear-wheel hydrostatic-drives, you’ll be able to turn on the spot, thereby cutting mowing-time and making end-of-pass turns and obstacle-negotiation fast and intuitive.
Supplying a punch-packing 19.3hp is a Kohler Confidant EFI EZT-745 engine; a commercial-grade 747cc four-stroke unit with a V-Twin cylinder-configuration for smooth, low-wear operation; and Kohler’s Electronic Fuel-Injection (EFI) technology that reduces fuel-consumption by a cash-saving 25%.
A premium dual-sealed cyclonic air-filter provides comprehensive protection against component-damaging debris-ingress; while Kohler’s provision of two 13-litre fuel-tanks works with the EFI to deliver extended run-times and therefore increased productivity.
Thanks to its 17-position cutting-height adjustment-range (26-127mm), the Cub Cadet Z1-137 offers precision blade-setting and can be adapted to suit the conditions facing you on any given day.
Further enhancing versatility are its two mowing-modes - you can elect to either mulch clippings, or side-discharge them, with the former best suited to short grass, and the latter most effective on overgrown outlying areas.
This model has all the comfort-features you’d expect on an all-day-use machine, including an adjustable high-backed seat (with armrests); an adjustable steering column; a cup-holder; and conveniently positioned controls.
It features Cub Cadet's SmartJet™ deck-wash system, so you’ll have no trouble keeping the blades free of corrosive, performance-inhibiting cuttings; and it runs on large, wide-profile drive-tyres that maximise traction while reducing the chance of turf-damage on delicate lawns.
A series of deck-mounted gauge-wheels prevent scalping when turning on slopes and rolling ground; while a tow-hitch opens-up the possibility of working with any of the numerous attachments available through MowDirect, turning your purchase into a year-round workhorse.
- A heavy-duty ride-on built to cope with all-day every-day commercial use
- An exceptional performer on significant inclines
- Offers unrivalled manoeuvrability thanks to its zero-turn capability
- Straightforward steering-wheel control of all four wheels
- Twin hydrostatic drive for smooth, infinite-increment ground-speed adjustment
- Immensely powerful V-Twin OHV engine from Kohler
- Full-pressure lubrication keeps the engine oiled whatever angle you’re working at
- Both mulch- and side-discharge-capable
- Multiple cutting-heights for ultra-precise blade positioning
- Safety-maximising roll-bar
- Gauge-wheels stop the deck digging-in when turning on uneven ground
- High-back seat with arm-rests for long hours of comfortable mowing and towing
- Adjustable steering-column can be set-up to suit any operator
- Wide, large-diameter drive-tyres for gentle, scuff-free traction
- SmartJet™ deck-wash system
- Electronic PTO engagement
- Cup-holder and storage box
- Tow-hitch included
Engine Make Kohler Engine Model Kohler Confidant® EFI EZT-745 V-Twin Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 747cc Engine Power 19.4hp / 14.4kW @ 2700rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 26 Litres (2 x 13 Litres) Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Drive - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 137cm Cutting Heights 26-127mm (17 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Triple Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Cup Holder Yes Seat High-Back / Adjustable with Arm Rests Steering Wheel Adjustable Steering Synchro Steer™ Deck Washout Port SmartJet™ Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Lawn Size 30,000m2+ Warranty 3 Years Domestic / 1 Year Commercial
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£13,099.00