Hints & Tips
MowDirect Show Us Your Stripes Competition Terms and Conditions
By posting an entry in the MowDirect Show Us Your Stripes Competition, (hereinafter referred to as the competition) you agree to the following competition terms and conditions:
1. The competition runs from 17.00 on 31.3.17 until midnight 24.4.16 . Entries received after this time will not be eligible.
2. Entry is open to all UK residents except employees (and their families) of MowDirect, of the suppliers of the prizes or of any other companies associated with either MowDirect or the competition.
3. One entry per person.
4. The only valid method of applying to participate in the competition will be by posting the photo entry and completing the online form on our Facebook page.
5. You expressly declare and represent that you submit to English law in participating in the competition.
6. By uploading a photograph and entering the competition you agree to grant MowDirect a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish or otherwise use, modify or reproduce the material in any way that it may want, and in any media worldwide for the duration of copyright in the materials. Please note that copyright in the Material remains with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can also use the material in any way including allowing others to use it. You warrant that all moral rights in the Materials have been and are waived.
7. You confirm that the material is your own original work, is not defamatory, does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give MowDirect permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16.
8. The judges’ decision as to successful entries is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be announced on our Facebook page with name only. The winner will be contacted by us with regard to delivery of the prize and any other details of the entry necessary.
9. Winners will be notified through the MowDirect Facebook page on Wednesday 26.4.16 though we reserve the right to contact you directly if need be and change the date if necessary.
10.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless agreed in writing.
11. The competition prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
18. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name in marketing materials.
19. Use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
20. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Competition.
21. The competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition.
22. MowDirect reserves the right to amend or alter the competition or these terms and conditions at any time.
23. By entering the competition you declare that MowDirect has permission to send marketing emails related to our products and services. Your details will be not be passed on to any third parties.
- Buying a Chainsaw: What Do I Look For? Use Our MowHow - January 14, 2021
- Power the Future and Be Prepared With an Energizer Generator | Best UK Generators - January 11, 2021
- New Deals for A New Year. Welcome The New Season With One Of Our Exclusives - April 17, 2020