This award-winning model from WOLF-Garten has been rated the Best Buy electric lawn mower by Which? magazine for the past three-years-running for its outstanding performance and ease of use. It’s also a mower that has been built to last and comes backed with an industry leading five-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
Featuring WOLF’s integrated CCM cutting-system, the Expert 37E can be used as a standard collection machine for when cutting lush green grass, or as a mulching mower allowing you to recycle the grass-clippings and return them to the turf as precious nutrients. The system WOLF has developed allows you to switch between the two modes with a simple flick of a lever.
The new smooth design on this latest model allows it to be used under bushes, along edges and around obstacles. It has a highly durable plastic chassis and quality components throughout.
Stand-out features include a centrally controlled height-of-cut with five separate settings to enable you to achieve the perfect cut whatever the conditions. The handlebar can also be adjusted to suit the height of the operator and soft-grips make for more comfortable operation and help keep you firmly in control.
A 'grassbag full' indicator lets you know when it’s time to empty. This helps prevent the mower becoming clogged up – one of the main factors that will cause it to underperform - and ensures clumps of grass don’t get left on your lawn as a result of the bag becoming overfilled.
Powered by a high performance 1500w motor and equipped with a 37cm metal cutting-blade, the WOLF Expert 37E Electric Lawn Mower is an ideal choice for the discerning gardener with a medium-sized lawn to maintain.
- Low noise induction motor offering long term reliability
- Switch from collection to mulching with flick of lever
- High quality plastic deck for durability
- Central height of cut lever for ease of use
- Folding handle for more compact storage
- Height adjustable handlebar with soft grip for more comfort
- Soft wheels with ball bearings for smoother operation
- Flick-Flack cable guide keeps power lead away from feet
- Anti-kink cable to avoid tangles
- Grass collector full indicator
- Which? magazine Best on Test 3 years running
Motor 230v Power 1500w Drive Hand Propelled Controls Full-width Bail Arm Rear Roller No Cutting Action Rotary Cutting Width 37cm Cutting Heights 20-60mm Height Adjustment Single Lever (5 Positions) Blades Metal Grass Collector 35 Litres Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Handles Adjustable / Foldable Carry Handle Yes Cutting Deck Plastic Wheels TBC Safety Features Safety Start Button Sound Level 89dB (A) Cable Length 20m Cable Guide Yes Weight 21kg Warranty 5 Years
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
37E Mower is Excellent.
Review by Trevor @ Barrow / (Posted on 25/10/2017)
37E Mower is Excellent.Review by Trevor @ Barrow / (Posted on 25/10/2017)Assembly of the mower was straight forward apart from difficulties relating to the grass box.
1. Getting to grips with the diagrammatic instructions.
2. Fitting the collecting bag to its frame. This involves pushing a strong split extruded rubber tube over the support frame. My fingers were not strong enough to open the split wide enough to go over the frame and I had to resort to using a putty knife/scraper to create the opening at one end which was then easy enough to work down the length of tube. (7 sections in total).
3. The final part of assembling the collecting box is to couple the bag support frame to a rigid plastic section which in turn hooks the whole assembly to mower discharge. Fitting these two parts together is a simple press/click operation but, to prevent them coming apart, two locking inserts have to be fitted. I could not initially push these inserts into their locked position due to part of the bag material being tight across the opening and sitting under the shoulders of the locking inserts. This was overcome by use of a small screwdriver to push the bag material clear. Without the inserts, the assembly would probably pull apart every time the grass box had to be emptied.
I do not like the "Flick-Flack Cable Guide" which is unsuitable for small lawns with complicated borders where the mower has to be pulled in reverse. I much prefer the cable over my shoulder so that it is kept away from the mower and is easily grabbed and flicked away from the intended route.
The mower looks smart and is easy to push, similar to a small pram. Used it for the first time today and was amazed by the air pressure generated to blow the grass into the bag while at the same time creating a strong suction below the mower that would pick up slate chippings from the border areas around the lawn. I was trying to pick up leaves that had settled on the borders but had to stop for fear of damaging the mower. The strong suction also has the advantage that it lifts the lawn edges and I do not have to go round with a strimmer tidying up the straggly bits.
Ease of Use
Excellent, Easy to Use Lawn Mower
Review by Diane Brooker / (Posted on 05/05/2015)
Excellent, Easy to Use Lawn MowerReview by Diane Brooker / (Posted on 05/05/2015)I can honestly recommend this Lawn Mower.
The controls are simple to use, emptying is easy and the mulching feature makes light work of my rather large lawn - providing the grass is not too long or wet of course. My lawn is not a bowling green by any means, but even though I am in my seventies, I can use the machine one handed because it is that easy and effortless to use.
Another plus point - I purchased the mower one afternoon and it was delivered before lunch the following day!
Ease of Use
- 37E Mower is Excellent.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£349.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£309.00