Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£549.00
MowDirect Price Only£779.00
MowDirect Price Only£899.00
MowDirect Price Only£979.00
MowDirect Price Only£979.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
All of Westwood’s British-built garden-tractors combine over 35-years of accumulated expertise with the latest technological advancements to produce a range of machines that are widely considered to be the finest of their type.
This particular model is Westwood’s ultimate tractor, with its impressive construction-quality; employment of precision-machined components; and unbeatable cutting-capability working to make it the machine of choice for the most exacting domestic customers.
The Westwood V25-50HE is compatible with an extra-wide 127cm Combi cutting-deck, which allows you to choose between rear-discharging or mulching cut grass. The Combi deck has been developed to mulch on a variety of surfaces, from thick, damp lawns; through to dry, scrubby areas.
If you’d prefer to collect grass-cuttings, you can combine the Combi deck with a Powered Grass-Collector (PGC). Running off the PTO, this unit uses a number of brushes to drive clippings from the lawn surface directly into the cavernous 390-litre collector. Unlike conventional tractors, there’s no discharge-chute, so you can mow in damp weather without fear of clumping or blockages.
The PGC couldn’t be easier to empty – simply back-up to your compost heap, push a button, and the bag is lifted and the compacted contents dumped.
Power for the V25-50HE is supplied by a premium-quality 726cc twin-cylinder engine from the world-leading Japanese manufacturers Kawasaki. The engine’s twin-cylinder design ensures noise; vibration; and fuel-consumption are minimised.
Giving you the choice of ten preset cutting-heights, ranging from 12mm at the lowest, through to 101mm at the highest, the Westwood V25-50HE Garden Tractor is flexible enough to cope with a wide variety of weather-conditions and grass-lengths. The deck is raised and lowered using a manual lever, but you can specify electric deck-lift if it’s required. The V25-50HE is equipped with an Operating Performance Indicator; a very high-specification feature whereby performance data from the integrated computer is relayed to the drive via a dashboard display. This makes it simple to keep track of variables like engine-speed; fuel-level; and fuel-economy.
The Westwood power take-off makes it possible to run any of Westwood’s extensive range of powered accessories, including a broadcast-spreader and a scarifier.
This ultra-versatile machine is also compatible with a 107cm High-Grass Mulching Deck, which is capable of clearing areas of dense weeds, tall nettles and established brush that would be too much for a handheld brushcutter.
Other outstanding features include an infinitely-variable hydrostatic-transmission, which is controlled using a pair of foot-pedals for silky-smooth adjustment of the ground-speed; and an ergonomic driver’s seat, which can be adjusted for leg-room, in turn ensuring the task can be finished in comfort.
A heavy-duty steel front-bumper works to protect key components from any accidental bumps or scrapes; while a parking-brake ensures you can leave the tractor unattended without fear of it rolling away.
- Westwood’s flagship garden-tractor
- Designed and built in the UK
- 127cm cut for the fast and efficient coverage of areas of 3-acres and up
- Ultra smooth-running twin-cylinder engine from Kawasaki
- Combi cutter-deck – ideal for both fine lawns and longer grass
- Powered grass-collection (optional) for exceptional damp-weather performance
- LED dashboard displays performance information
- Double-skinned bonnet for reduced engine-noise
- Ten-step height-of-cut makes it possible to deal with changing grass-conditions
- Foot-pedal operated hydrostatic-drive gives infinitely-variable speed-control
- PTO allows you to make the most of a vast array of powered attachments
- Ergonomic, adjustable seat for optimum operator-comfort
- Parking-brake maximises user-safety
- Electric deck-lift optional
- Electric lift & emptying of the PGC optional
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FR730V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 726cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Differential Yes Cutting Width 127cm / 107cm Cutting Heights 12-102mm Height Adjustment 10 Positions Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional PGC (390 Litres) Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes - Electric Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 4 Tow Bar Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front TBC Wheels - Rear TBC Lawn Size 8000-20,000m2+ Warranty 2 Years
- The Brand
WestwoodThe Original and Still the Best!
As the first company to manufacture lawn & garden tractors specially for the vagaries of the British climate, Westwood are truly in a class of their own! Rugged machines which set new standards in grass care make a Westwood simply one of the best lawn & garden tractors you can buy. With the versatility to deal with all your gardening chores, regardless of the weather, a Westwood is the tractor for all seasons.
Pioneering research has produced a tractor and powered sweeper system which is the most effective grass collection method on the market. Westwood lawn & garden tractors are also renowned for their longevity. Machines brought more than 20 years ago are still providing sterling service for their owners!
Leading technology combined with an on-going process of refinement and innovation ensure that Westwood deliver world beating standards. Westwood have exported more lawn & garden tractors than any other UK manufacturer. Their success is not confined to the major European markets - Westwood customers can be found as far afield as China and Australia!
Hand-Built for Engineering Excellence
Commitment to quality is paramount in every area of production. Westwood's workforce of skilled craftsmen have a wealth of experience in all aspects of tractor manufacture. Each tractor is hand-built with care and professionalism. From the bare chassis to the finished tractor, the commitment shown to producing a quality product makes Westwood an excellent investment.
Rigorous Quality Control
Every lawn & garden tractor is given a rigorous quality control check at Westwood's testing station. A rolling road allows engine, transmission, cutter deck performance and safety systems to be tested under simulated operating conditions. In addition, before delivery, MowDIRECT carries out a specified pre-delivery inspection. Upon delivery we explain controls and safe operation to make sure you get the very best from your new machine!
Two Year Warranty
Westwood Lawn & Garden Tractors come with a standard 12 month warranty. To guarantee you get the very best from your machine its recommended you follow Westwood's servicing guidelines. Keep your machine regularly serviced on a annual basis and Westwood will extend your guarantee for a further 12 months.
LONGEVITY plus high residual values ensures that it is extremely economical to own a Westwood tractor.
Britain's Favourite Tractor!
The heritage and pedigree associated with Westwood have inspired confidence and brand loyalty towards these machines for generations. Westwood Lawn & Garden Tractors have been Britain's favourite for more than 20 years!
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)