Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£549.00
MowDirect Price Only£979.00
MowDirect Price Only£979.00
MowDirect Price Only£859.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
If you’re looking to cut-and-collect successfully in the wet; create a classic striped finish on a formal lawn; and enjoy year-round versatility from a range of PTO-driven accessories, this premium-quality garden-tractor from UK manufacturers Westwood ticks all the boxes.
It comes driven by a seriously powerful 603cc Kawasaki FR541V four-stroke air-cooled engine; a model that’s renowned worldwide for its superior performance and reliability; and which employs the classic V-Twin configuration for super-smooth, low-noise operation.
Overhead valves deliver a marked cut in fuel-consumption and help to reduce running-temperature for a longer engine-life; while an electric key starter serves to make the ignition process fast and hassle-free.
The Westwood T80 Garden Tractor incorporates Westwood’s impressive Operating Management System, whereby all the performance-information you need is clearly and simply displayed on a car-style dashboard.
It’s fitted with a cast front axle that will cope with years of abuse of rough terrain; and it’s equipped with an ergonomic sliding seat that can be adjusted so as to optimise comfort for drivers of any build and stature.
Thanks to its three-way power take-off, which is electronic push-button controlled, the Westwood T80 is capable of driving powered attachments, thereby ensuring you’ll be able to get the most out of it when the growing-season’s over (attachments include broadcast spreader and scarifier).
Westwood’s Brake System delivers maximum user-safety by ensuring the engine won’t start until the handbrake is engaged; while a very wide ranging cutting-height, adjustable from 12 to 101mm, facilitates the management of changing grass-conditions.
This top-of-the-range machine has been built to last, with its body constructed from a single-piece of quality pressed steel.
You can choose between the following mower-decks: an extra-wide 122cm XRD Deck; or a 92cm High-Grass Mulching Deck.
A 300-litre Powered Grass-Collector is also available.
- Westwood’s top-of-the-range ‘T’-Series garden tractor
- Quiet, smooth-running and fuel-efficient Kawasaki V-Twin OHV engine
- Single-piece pressed-steel body and rugged cast axle for strength and durability
- Dashboard display allows at-a-glance checking of performance variables
- Convenient lever-adjusted height-of-cut control
- Parking brake must be engaged in order to start the engine
- Noise-reducing bonnet
- Automotive-style sliding seat ensures a comfortable drive for operators of any stature
- Electronic power take-off means you can work with numerous accessories
- Choice of cutter-decks offered (92cm / 122cm)
- Westwood Powered Grass-Collector optional
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FR541V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 603cc Engine Power 15.1hp / 11.3kW @ 3600rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 92cm / 122cm Cutting Heights 12-101mm Height Adjustment 9 Positions Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional PGC (300 Litres) Mulching Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front TBC Wheels - Rear TBC Dimensions (HxWxL) 114cm x 103cm x 187cm Lawn Size Up to 16,000m2 (Depending on Deck) Warranty 2 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)