Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£549.00
MowDirect Price Only£979.00
MowDirect Price Only£979.00
MowDirect Price Only£799.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
If you’re maintaining a paddock, meadow or large formal lawn, but don’t want to compromise quality-of-cut for the convenience of a ride-on mower, this world-class, Oxfordshire-designed garden-tractor is worth serious consideration.
At it heart is an impressively powerful Kawasaki FS481V air-cooled four-stroke engine with a substantial 603cc cylinder-displacement and a beefy 13.2hp output.
A V-Twin cylinder layout combines with overhead-valve technology to minimise vibration and noise, while maximising fuel-efficiency and durability; while a two-stage air-filter and cast-iron cylinder-linings work to enhance longevity in the face of regular periods of heavy-duty use.
The Westwood T60 Garden Tractor is fitted with a cast front-axle that will cope with season-after-season of mowing and towing on rugged terrain.
Its premium pressed-steel body ensures the effects of any accidental impact will prove negligible; while its wide-ranging nine-step cutting-height adjustment (12 – 101mm) means you’ll be able to achieve excellent results, whatever grass-conditions you’re confronted with.
Thanks to its car-style sliding seat, the Westwood T60 can be set-up to suit the stature of pretty much any gardener.
It’s equipped with a handbrake-based safety system, whereby the handbrake must be engaged in order to fire-up the engine; and it benefits from Westwood’s thorough noise-reduction measures for enhanced driver-comfort and less irritation to your neighbours.
Also key is Westwood’s Operating Management System, whereby key performance indicators a displayed together on an LED-type dashboard.
The following decks are compatible with this model: 107cm XRD Deck / 92cm High-Grass Mulch Deck.
Westwood’s PGC (Powered Grass-Collector) is offered as an optional accessory.
- A premium UK-built garden-tractor built to far higher standards than average ride-ons
- Quiet, smooth-running and fuel-efficient Kawasaki V-Twin OHV engine
- Single-piece pressed-steel body and rugged cast axle for strength and durability
- Dashboard display allows at-a-glance checking of performance variables
- Convenient lever-adjusted height-of-cut control
- Parking brake must be engaged in order to start the engine
- Noise-reducing bonnet
- Automotive-style sliding seat ensures a comfortable drive for operators of any stature
- Electronic power take-off means you can work with numerous accessories
- Choice of cutter-decks offered (92cm / 107cm)
- Westwood Powered Grass-Collector optional
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FS481V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 603cc Engine Power 13.2hp / 9.9kW @ 3600rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 92cm / 107cm Cutting Heights 12-101mm Height Adjustment 9 Positions Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional PGC (300 Litres) Mulching Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front TBC Wheels - Rear TBC Dimensions (HxWxL) 114cm x 103cm x 187cm Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 (Depending on Deck) Warranty 2 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)