Acclaimed American garden-machinery specialists Toro have been at the vanguard of zero-turn ride-on production for over 25-years, so it’s no surprise they’re capable of producing machines as impressive as this top-of-the-range Timecutter model.
Its ability to execute zero-turn manoeuvres is thanks to its twin hydrostatic-drive, whereby you can control the speed and forward/reverse direction of the drive-wheels independently via a pair of adjustable wrap-around levers. This confers unrivalled manoeuvrability and will deliver a significant reduction in mowing time compared to a ride-on with a conventional steering-system.
Driving the Toro ZS5000 Timecutter Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower is a hugely powerful 726cc Toro V-Twin engine with liquid cooling and cast-iron cylinder-liners for durability; and a high-capacity 11-litre fuel-tank that works to increase productivity by reducing the number of stops required.
Toro’s Smart Speed system gives you the choice of high and low-ranges, so you can select the one that the best suits the terrain and lawn-type; while their provision of an extra-tall contoured seat; padded control levers; and armrests means the very largest-scale jobs can be carried out in comfort.
The Toro ZS5000 Timecutter comes equipped with a hugely expansive 127cm three-blade mower-deck that combines with a top-speed of 7mph to ensure the most substantial domestic lawns can be covered quickly and efficiently.
Anti-scalp wheels mounted on the deck work to prevent turf-damage when you’re working on rolling ground; while a series of washout-ports (hosepipe fixtures) makes keeping the blades and deck-underside clean hassle-free.
Also featured is an adjustable height-of-cut (38 – 114mm), which makes it possible to create different finishes on different sections of your lawn; and a unibody steel frame for rock-solid durability.
This model offers side-discharge and mulching as standard, with a twin-bagging system as optional accessory.
- Toro’s top-of-the-range Timecutter ride-on mower
- Enjoy the time-saving and manoeuvrability-enhancing benefits of zero-turn
- Twin-hydro drive with dampened control-levers for smooth, precise steering
- Quiet and smooth-running V-Twin engine from Toro themselves
- Deep-domed mower-deck for optimum cutting-performance & superior mulching capability
- Twin-bagging system available separately
- Padded levers and extra-high seat confer high levels of user-comfort
- Capacious fuel-tank means fewer time-consuming fuel-stops
- Safety-enhancing non-slip floor-pan
- Rugged unibody steel frame
- Smart Speed allows you to select either high or low transmission ranges
- Rapid top-speed of 7mph will get you round a large lawn in quick time
Engine Make Toro Engine Model V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 726cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11 Litres Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 11.3km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 127cm Cutting Heights 38mm-114mm Height Adjustment 1-Point Hand-Operated (Foot Operated Optional) Blades Triple Blade Engagement (PTO) Electric Deck Washout Port Yes Mulching Yes (Recycling Kit Supplied) Side-Discharge Yes Grass Collector Optional Headlights No Hour Meter Standard Cup Holder Yes Steering Dual, Adjustable Wrap-Around Levers Turning Circle Zero Turn Seat 46cm - Extra-tall Contoured Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 330mm x 130mm Wheels - Rear 460mm x 240mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 105.4cm x 160cm x 185.2cm Weight 275kg Lawn Size 6000-20,000m2 Warranty 3 Years Cutting Width No
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£4,599.00
MowDirect Price Only£5,499.00
MowDirect Price Only£5,899.00