The unmatched manoeuvrability conferred by zero-turn technology not only contributes to a drastic cut in mowing-time; it also makes the job of large-scale lawn care far more enjoyable.
Delivering the zero-turn capability on the Toro ZS4200T Timecutter is a twin hydrostatic transmission that allows you to control the speed of each drive wheel independently – you’ll be able to nip in and out of awkward corners and negotiate obstacles and end-of-pass turns with ease. Dampers on the control levers allow for precision steering and ground-speed adjustment.
The Toro ZS4200T Timecutter Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower has been equipped with a seriously powerful 708cc Toro V-Twin OHV engine that’s characterised by its low-noise, low-vibration performance and impressive fuel-efficiency.
A fuel-tank with a generous capacity keeps the frequency of top-up stops to a minimum; while a self-cleaning air-filtration system for an extended engine-life.
Featuring a 107cm deep-domed twin-blade mower-deck, the Toro ZS4200T will deliver an exceptional cut no matter what conditions you’re faced with. The deck has a side-discharge chute with mulching (bagging is optional); and it can be raised and lowered between 38 and 114mm to suit the grass-type.
Anti-scalp wheels ensure the sides of the deck won’t dig into the turf when you’re turning on undulating ground; while a driver’s seat with an extra-high back means time-consuming jobs can be completed in comfort.
Thanks to its expansive cutter-deck and top speed of 7mph, the Toro ZS4200T will get you around a substantial lawn incredibly quickly.
It boasts deck washout ports, so it couldn’t be simpler to clean performance-inhibiting debris from the undercarriage; and it’s constructed around a unibody steel frame that brings heavy-duty durability.
Also offered are high and low transmission ranges: Mow & Go™ and Trim & Tow™ – work in high-range when mowing large open areas; and in low-range when undertaking tricky manoeuvres around trees and landscaping.
- Enjoy the time-saving and manoeuvrability-enhancing benefits of zero-turn
- Twin-hydro drive with dampened control-levers for smooth, precise steering
- Quiet and smooth-running V-Twin engine from Toro themselves
- Deep-domed mower-deck for optimum cutting-performance
- Twin-bagging system available separately
- Padded levers and extra-high seat confer high levels of user-comfort
- Capacious fuel-tank means fewer time-consuming fuel-stops
- Safety-enhancing non-slip floor-pan
- Rugged unibody steel frame
- Smart Speed allows you to select either high or low transmission ranges
- Rapid top-speed of 7mph will get you round a large lawn in quick time
Engine Make Toro Engine Model V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 708cc Engine Power 18hp / 13.2kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 11.3km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 107cm Cutting Heights 38mm-114mm Height Adjustment 1-Point Hand-Operated (Foot Operated Optional) Blades Double Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Washout Port Yes Mulching Yes (Recycling Kit Supplied) Side-Discharge Yes Grass Collector Optional Twin-Bagger Headlights No Hour Meter Optional Cup Holder Yes Steering Dual Adjustable Wrap-Around Levers Turning Circle Zero Turn Seat 46cm with High Back Tow Bar Optional Wheels - Front 250mm x 100mm Wheels - Rear 460mm x 190mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 105.4cm x 136.7cm x 182.4cm Weight 230kg Lawn Size 4000-12,000m2 Warranty 3 Years Cutting Width No
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Toro ZS4200T Zero-Turn Mower
Review by MRS C CLAYTON / (Posted on 13/06/2015)
Toro ZS4200T Zero-Turn MowerReview by MRS C CLAYTON / (Posted on 13/06/2015)Mower arrived ready to drive. This is very easy to use and is very comfortable. There is plenty of room for long legs and being hand controlled only does not give the leg ache as with foot accelerated mowers. So far we have mowed four acres quickly and easily and the finish is excellent.
Ease of Use
- Toro ZS4200T Zero-Turn Mower