Experience the unparalleled manoeuvrability and drastic reduction in mowing-time that zero-turn capability confers with this ultra-nimble side-discharge ride-on from leading U.S. brand Toro.
It comes fitted with a high-specification 452cc Toro single-cylinder four-stroke engine which benefits from an OHV-type configuration that works to deliver a marked cut in exhaust pollutants; noise; vibration; and fuel-costs.
Durability-enhancing engine features include full-pressure lubrication, a dual-element air-filter and a cast-iron cylinder-sleeve.
The ability of the Toro ZS4200S Timecutter to undertake zero-turn manoeuvres is due to its ultra-responsive twin hydrostatic transmission, which is operated using ergonomic dual control-levers that make for an exceptionally intuitive drive.
Toro’s Smart Speed® system provides three transmission ranges for optimum performance whether mowing, towing or tackling close-quarters trimming; while their provision of hydraulic dampers means smooth, jerk-free acceleration and deceleration.
Built to last, the Toro ZS4200S Timecutter Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower boasts a rugged 10-guage steel Uni-Body frame and a heavy-duty rear engine-guard.
A deck washout port makes it easy to maintain airflow and therefore cutting-performance; while an extra-wide height-of-cut range (38-114mm) makes it possible to achieve a precision finish.
The Toro ZS4200S offers side-discharge as standard, with mulching and a twin-bagging system offered separately.
It’s equipped with an automatic parking brake that engages when you push the control arms forward for peace-of-mind in terms of safety; and it benefits from a high-back seat that provides the lumbar protection that’s so important when taking-on time-consuming mowing- and towing-applications (hitch-kit included).
Also featured are anti-scalp wheels that prevent turf-damage when operating on rolling terrain.
- Enjoy the time-saving and manoeuvrability-enhancing benefits of zero-turn
- Twin-hydro drive with dampened control-levers for smooth, precise steering
- Powerful, durable and ultra-reliable OHV engine
- Deep-domed mower-deck for optimum cutting-performance
- Twin-bagging system available separately
- Padded levers and ergonomic high-back seat confer high levels of user-comfort
- Capacious fuel-tank means fewer time-consuming fuel-stops
- Safety-enhancing non-slip floor-pan
- Rugged Uni-Body steel frame
- Smart Speed allows you to select either high or low transmission ranges
- Rapid top-speed will get you round a large lawn in quick time
Engine Make Toro Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 452cc Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11.3 Litres Air Cleaner System Dual Element Transmission Twin Hydrostatic - Lever Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Speed 7mph (Max.) Cutting Width 107cm Cutting Heights 38-114mm Height Adjustment 1-Point Hand-Operated (Foot-Operated Optional) Blades Double Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Washout Port Yes Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Grass Collector Optional Twin-Bagging System Headlights No Hour Meter Optional Fuel Gauge Translucent Tank Cup Holder Yes Steering Dual with Adjustable Wrap-Around Levers Turning Circle Zero Turn Seat High Back Tow Bar Included Wheels - Front 254mm x 102mm Wheels - Rear 497mm x 101mm Frame 10-gauge Steel Dimensions (HxWxL) 105.4cm x 182.4cm x 136.7cm Weight 238kg Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 3 Years Cutting Width No
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
First Class Product
Review by Robert / (Posted on 26/12/2015)
First Class ProductReview by Robert / (Posted on 26/12/2015)Having had a number of lawn tractors, the time had come for a replacement. I have around 2.5 acres requiring cutting. Following some research I came across this product which seemed to fit the bill. I managed to track down a local dealer, MowDirect, who had one in the showroom, and went to have a look. Impressed with the build quality although it looks a little unconventional with the operating levers I bought it within 15 Mins.
Delivery was a couple of days later and i was cutting grass a couple of hours after. I'm so impressed, it's so solid, so easy to use and the levers are an excellent method of control and I got used to them very quickly.
Cut a 2 acre paddock in half the time it took previously and the unit coped well with long grass with large tufts with no clogging (I'm using the discharge chute at present)
The best mower I have owned.
Ease of Use
- First Class Product