With its dual-hydrostatic drive delivering the coveted zero-turn capability, the exceptionally manoeuvrable Toro ZS3200S will cover a large, obstacle-strewn lawn far faster than a conventional ride-on mower.
The transmission is controlled by a pair of independent levers, which have been fitted with dampers that allow for smooth, jerk-free drive engagement and ultra-precise steering. Thick padding on the control-levers ensures a comfortable grip.
Despite being aimed at homeowners, the Toro ZS3200S Timecutter Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower is powered by a commercial-grade Toro OHV engine (15hp) that’s been designed to handle the sort of abuse that professional gardeners dish-out.
A tri-phase air-induction system dampens engine noise for a more pleasant driving experience; while full-pressure lubrication (with oil-filter) delivers a marked increase in service-life.
The Toro ZS3200S Timecutter is fitted with an 82cm-wide, 10”-deep Recycler cutter-deck that will deliver the superior cut for which Toro mowers are renowned (optional bagging system available and can also be used in side-discharge mode on longer grass).
It has a deluxe high-back seat that provides the back-support that’s essential when mowing for lengthy periods; and there’s a very large-capacity 11.3-litre fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to your work (the tank is translucent, so you can check the level at a glance).
Also featured is a non-slip floor-pan for enhanced driver-safety; and a heavy-duty unibody steel frame for impressive durability.
- Enjoy the time-saving and manoeuvrability-enhancing benefits of zero-turn
- Twin-hydro drive with dampened control-levers for smooth, precise steering
- Powerful, durable and ultra-reliable OHV engine
- Deep-domed mower-deck for optimum cutting-performance
- Twin-bagging system available separately
- Padded levers and ergonomic seat confer high levels of user-comfort
- Capacious 11.3-litre fuel-tank means fewer time-consuming fuel-stops
- Safety-enhancing non-slip floor-pan
- Rugged unibody steel frame
- Smart Speed allows you to select either high or low transmission ranges
- Rapid top-speed of 7mph will get you round a large lawn in quick time
Engine Make Toro Engine Model OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 452cc Engine Power 15hp/11.2kW Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11.3 Litres Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 11.3km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 82cm Cutting Heights 38-114mm Height Adjustment 1-Point Hand-Operated (Foot Operated Optional) Blades Single Blade Engagement (PTO) Electric Deck Washout Port Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Grass Collector Optional Headlights No Hour Meter Optional Cup Holder Yes Steering Dual with Adjustable Wrap-Around Levers Turning Circle Zero Turn Seat 38cm Mid Back Tow Bar Optional Wheels - Front 250mm x 100mm Wheels - Rear 460mm x 150mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 94.7cm x 99.4cm x 182.4cm Weight 238 Lawn Size 3000-6000m2 Warranty 3 Years Cutting Width No
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.