The cutting-edge Toro SW5000 is equipped with twin hydrostatic-transmissions that power the two drive-wheels independently, thereby making possible to execute zero-turn manoeuvres. This, along with the expansive 127cm mower-deck, makes it one of the most productive domestic-use ride-on mowers ever produced.
Making it tick is a seriously powerful 25.4hp Toro four-stroke OHV engine with a huge 708cc cylinder-displacement; and V-Twin cylinders for high torque-output and quiet, low-vibration performance.
A translucent fuel-tank (11.4-litres) prevents overfilling and makes it easy to see when a refuelling-stop is imminent; while a self-cleaning air-filtration system keeps key parts in tip-top condition for a longer service-life.
The Toro SW5000 Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower is ostensibly a side-discharge machine, but can be converted to a bagger or mulcher with the purchase of the relevant accessories.
It’s supplied with a hitch-kit that opens-up the possibility of working with any of the numerous trailed attachments available; and it boasts an adjustable high-back seat that works with an adjustable steering-column to maximise operator-comfort during time-consuming mowing- or towing-sessions
Combining heavy-duty engine-guards with a cast-iron front-axle and a rugged 10-guage steel frame, the Toro SW5000 offers commercial-grade build-quality and will cope with intensive use under the most testing conditions.
Toro’s provision of deck-wash ports makes the removal of performance-compromising debris accumulation the underside of the deck; while their Toro’s Smart Park™ braking system enhances both safety and convenience by applying the brake and disengaging the PTO while keeping the engine running whenever you leave the driver’s seat.
This model also features Toro’s Key Choice™ mowing-technology, whereby you can elect to back-up with the blades spinning by inserting the safety-key.
- An exceptionally manoeuvrable zero-turn ride-on that can cut mowing-time by nearly half
- Twin independent hydro-drives for smooth, responsive ground-speed control
- Toro V-Twin OHV engine offers low-noise, low-emission performance and superior fuel-economy
- Side-discharge deck saves even more time by direct-ejecting clippings rather than bagging them
- Mulching-kit and twin-bagger available as optional accessories
- Hitch-kit for the use of numerous towed attachments
- Seat and steering-column can both be adjusted to suit the driver
- Smart Park™ automatically stops the blades and applies the brake while keeping the engine running when you dismount
- Mow-in-reverse capability means you can back-up with the blades engaged when safe to do so
- Hosepipe fixtures make it easy to remove performance-inhibiting debris from the deck’s underside
- Of rock-solid construction, with heavy-duty engine-guards and a heavy-gauge steel frame
Engine Make Toro Engine Model FX Series V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 708cc Engine Power 25.4hp / 19kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11.4 Litres Transmission Twin Hydrostatic - Lever Operated Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 127cm Cutting Heights 38-114mm Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional Twin-Bagger Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Cup Holder Yes Seat High Back / Adjustable Steering Adjustable Steering-Column Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front 330mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 115cm x 140cm x 200cm Weight 357kg Lawn Size 6000-20,000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£5,499.00
MowDirect Price Only£5,899.00
MowDirect Price Only£5,899.00