With dual hydrostatic-drives powering the rear-wheels independently, this high-end ride-on mower from Toro is capable of executing zero-turn manoeuvres – obstacles, landscaping and awkward corners can be so quickly negotiated, you’ll enjoy a cut of around 45% in mowing-time compared to conventional machines.
The Toro SW4200 comes fitted with an expansive 107cm cutter-deck which side-discharges rather than bags clippings, thereby further increasing productivity. If you’d prefer to collect the cut-grass, an optional twin-bagging system is available (mulch-kit also optional).
At the heart of the Toro SW4200 Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower is a high-specification 708cc Toro ZX-Series twin-cylinder engine that has a substantial maximum power-output of 25.4hp; and which utilises V-Twin technology so as to increase torque while reducing noise and vibration.
A self-cleaning air-filtration system keeps key parts in tip-top condition for a longer service-life; while a translucent fuel-tank (11.4-litres) prevents overfilling and makes it easy to see when a refuelling-stop is imminent.
Certainly built to last, the SW4200 combines an extra-thick 10-gauge steel frame with a heavy-duty engine-guard; large castor-wheel mounts; and a cast-iron front axle.
It boasts an adjustable high-back seat that works with an adjustable steering-column to maximise operator-comfort during time-consuming sessions; and it’s supplied with a hitch-kit that opens-up the possibility of working with any of the numerous towed attachments available.
This model features Toro’s Key Choice™ mowing-technology, which means a key can be inserted to enable you to mow in reverse if it’s safe so to do (to prevent other people backing-up with the blades engaged, simply remove the key).
Toro’s Smart Park™ braking system enhances both safety and convenience by disengaging the PTO while keeping the engine running whenever you leave the driver’s seat; while their provision of deck-wash ports makes the removal of performance-compromising debris accumulation the underside of the deck.
- An exceptionally manoeuvrable zero-turn ride-on that can cut mowing-time by nearly half
- Twin independent hydro-drives for smooth, responsive ground-speed control
- Toro V-Twin OHV engine offers low-noise, low-emission performance and superior fuel-economy
- Side-discharge deck saves even more time by direct-ejecting clippings rather than bagging them
- Mulching-kit and twin-bagger available as optional accessories Hitch-kit for the use of numerous towed attachments
- Seat and steering-column can both be adjusted to suit the driver
- Smart Park™ automatically stops the blades and applies the brake while keeping the engine running when you dismount
- Mow-in-reverse capability means you can back-up with the blades engaged when safe to do so
- Hosepipe fixtures make it easy to remove performance-inhibiting debris from the deck’s underside
- Of rock-solid construction, with heavy-duty engine-guards and a heavy-gauge steel frame
Engine Make Toro Engine Model ZX Series V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 708cc Engine Power 25.4hp / 19kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11.4 Litres Transmission Dual Hydrostatic - Lever Operated Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 107cm Cutting Heights 38-114mm Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Twin Grass Collector Optional Twin-Bagger Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Cup Holder Yes Seat High-Back / Adjustable Steering Adjustable Steering-Column Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front 330mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 115cm x 117cm x 200cm Weight 320kg Warranty 4000-12,000m2
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)