Enjoy unparalleled manoeuvrability and a super-fast work-rate with this high-end zero-turn ride-on mower from U.S. engineering-giants Toro.
Its ability to perform zero-turn manoeuvres is thanks to its dual independent hydrostatic-transmission and front castor wheels. This combination maximises agility, thereby making it easy to negotiate obstacles and landscaping; and also to execute end-of-pass turns.
The hand-operated hydro-drives deliver smooth, gear-shift-free ground-speed control and are anchored to the unibody frame with cross-member reinforcement for lasting durability.
The Toro SW3200 Timecutter comes powered by a high-performance 452cc Toro four-stroke engine, which, thanks to its overhead-valve design, will prove quiet, clean-running and impressively fuel-efficient.
A spin-on oil-filter makes routine maintenance a breeze; while a translucent fuel-tank (11.3-litres) facilitates at-a-glance level-checking and helps to prevent overfilling.
A side-discharge machine, which ejects clippings directly back onto the ground-surface rather than collecting them, the Toro SW3200 delivers a significant 40% cut in the time it takes to get the job done (bagging and mulching-kits can be purchased separately).
A hitch-kit means you can get the most from your tractor year-round by using trailed attachments; while an adjustable high-back seat works with an adjustable steering-column to maximise operator-comfort during lengthy mowing- and towing-jobs.
This model features Toro’s convenient Smart Park™ braking system, whereby the parking-brake is applied and the blades stopped with the engine still running when you leave the driver’s seat.
It employs Toro’s Key Choice™ mowing-technology, which means you can insert a key and elect to reverse with the blades engaged if required; and it’s equipped with deck-wash ports that make it quick and easy to clean the undercarriage by simply attaching a hosepipe and spinning the blades.
Of seriously robust construction, the SW2300 is built around a 10-gauge steel frame and boasts heavy-duty engine-guards and extra-large castor-wheel mounts.
- An exceptionally manoeuvrable zero-turn ride-on that can cut mowing-time by 40%
- Twin independent hydro-drives for smooth, responsive ground-speed control
- High-capacity Toro OHV engine offers low-noise, low-emission performance and superior fuel-economy
- Side-discharge deck saves even more time by direct-ejecting clippings rather than bagging them
- Mulching-kit and twin-bagger available as optional accessories
- Hitch-kit for the use of numerous towed attachments
- Seat and steering-column can both be adjusted to suit the driver
- Smart Park™ automatically stops the blades and applies the brake while keeping the engine running when you dismount
- Mow-in-reverse capability means you can back-up with the blades engaged when safe to do so
- Hosepipe fixtures make it easy to remove performance-inhibiting debris from the deck’s underside
- Of rock-solid construction, with heavy-duty engine-guards and a heavy-gauge steel frame
Engine Make Toro Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 452cc Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11.3 Litres Transmission Dual Hydrostatic - Hand-Operated Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 81cm Cutting Heights 38-114mm Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Single - Metal Grass Collector Optional Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Cup Holder Yes Seat High Back / Adjustable Steering Adjustable Steering-Column Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front 279mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 115cm x 92cm x 200cm Weight 305kg Lawn Size 3000-6000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.