Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£59.00
MowDirect Price Only£99.00
The American-manufactured Toro HoverPro 500 is a fantastically well-engineered machine that offers commercial-grade specifications at a price justifiable for the keen domestic gardener.
It’s driven by a high-performance Honda GCV160 four-stroke engine which utilises Honda’s unique uniblock construction that works with an overhead-cam layout to ensure both fuel- and oil-consumption are kept to impressively low levels. Dura-Lube engine lubrication significantly reduces wear on crucial parts; while automatic mechanical decompression means on a gentle tug on the starter-cord is required for ignition.
The Toro HoverPro 500 Petrol Hover Lawn Mower is capable of producing an enviably neat finish, with its hardwearing metal bar-blade providing a clean cut with no unsightly plant damage. Grass-clippings are held under the deck and mulched, so they’ll quickly rot away, releasing plenty of stored-up nutrients as they do so.
Built to withstand the demands of intensive in the commercial arena, this rugged machine features a corrosion- and impact resistant injection-moulded polymer deck and has been fitted with heavy-duty tubular-steel handlebars (the length of the handlebars will enable you to clear ditches without resorting to a brushcutter).
Weighing a mere 19kg, the HoverPro 500 can be used all day log with minimal effort expended on the part of the operator.
Other key features include a three-step height-of-cut, which you can adjust to suit the grass-conditions; and a ‘deadman’s handle’ that ensures the safety of the operator and those nearby.
The following accessories are available: transport wheels; Hi-Rise kit; extension handlebar.
- A premium-quality hover mower, built to commercial specifications
- Lightweight (19kg) and easy to handle
- Wide 51cm cut for a fast work-rate
- Powered by Honda’s deservedly famous GCV160 OHC engine
- Perfect for use in ditches and on steep inclines (up to 45°)
- High-lift impellor ensures there’s zero contact between the mower and the ground
- Impact- and rust-resistant ABS deck
- Metal bar-blade with leave an enviably neat finish
- Adjustable cutting-height for the management of changing grass-conditions
- Optional Hi-Rise kit available (for very long grass)
- Optional extension handlebar available
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GCV160 Engine Capacity 160cc Engine Power 5.4 HP (4.1 kW) @ 3,600 rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.77 Litres Cutting Action Rotary Cutting Width 51cm (20") Cutting Heights 18-30mm Height Adjustment 3 Positions Maximum Working Angle 45˚ Cutting Deck ABS Polymer Handles Foldable Handlebar Extension Optional - 02623 Transport Wheels Optional - 02622 High Rise Kit No Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 96dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 1500 m2 (3 Tennis Courts) Weight 19kg Warranty 2 Years