Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£99.00
MowDirect Price Only£59.00
MowDirect Price Only£99.00
If your lawn contains the sort of slopes and ditches that would be impossible to mow with a wheeled machine, then this class-leading petrol hover-mower from Toro is the obvious solution.
It’s equipped with one of the world’s most popular garden-machinery engines, the 135cc Honda GCV135. Thanks to their advanced overhead-cam design, these high-specification four-stroke units deliver their power smoothly, quietly and cleanly; and will prove cheaper to run and easier to maintain than engines with a conventional cam-shaft positioning.
The Toro HoverPro 450 Petrol Hover Lawn Mower is equipped with a heavy-duty nylon cord (46cm cutting width) enabling you to take the mower into long grass without fear of hitting a solid object. The action of its high-RPM impellor not only lifts the mower off the ground; it also allows the cut grass to be mulched, so your lawn will be naturally nourished.
The injection-moulded ABS polymer deck on the HoverPro 450 is strong and inherently rust-resistant, so a lengthy service-life is assured. Anti-vibration measures work to reduce wear, so further enhance durability.
Difficult to beat in terms of handling, the Toro HoverPro 450 weighs-in at just 17.6kg and is fitted with a long handlebar that will enable you to access those difficult-to-reach areas. A set of extension handlebars is available separately.
In order to ensure you can achieve the finish you’re looking for, Toro have furnished this model with a three-step cutting-height, adjustable between 18 and 30mm.
Very long grass can be easily tackled by fitting the optional Hi-Rise kit. A transport-wheel kit (for even better manoeuvrability) is also available.
- A superior petrol hover mower, suitable for the more exacting homeowner
- Lightweight (17.6kg) and easy to handle
- Powered by Honda’s world renowned GCV135 OHC engine
- Perfect for use in ditches and on steep inclines (up to 45°)
- High-lift impellor ensures there’s zero contact between the mower and the ground
- Impact- and rust-resistant ABS deck
- Heavy-duty nylon cord cutting-system suitable for rough ground and long grass
- Adjustable cutting-height for the management of changing grass-conditions
- Optional Hi-Rise kit available (for very long grass)
- Optional extension handlebar available
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GCV135 Engine Capacity 135cc Engine Power 4.3 HP (3.3 kW) @ 3,600 rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.77 Litres Cutting Action Rotary Cutting Width 46cm (18") Cutting Heights 18-30mm Height Adjustment 3 Positions Maximum Working Angle 45˚ Cutting Deck ABS Polymer Handles Foldable Handlebar Extension Optional - 02623 Transport Wheels Optional - 02622 High Rise Kit Optional - 02619 Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 96dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 1000 m2 (2 Tennis Courts) Weight 17.6kg Warranty 2 Years