Incredibly fast-working, offering an array of premium features and capable of executing zero-turn manoeuvres, this high-end homeowner-use ride-on from US landscaping specialists Toro is a practical and convenient way to maintain meadows, paddocks and the largest formal lawns.
Providing that turn-on-the-spot capability are twin independent hydrostatic drives and forward-mounted castor-wheels - using the two ergonomically sculpted control levers you’ll be able to zip around trees and ornaments with a level of manoeuvrability that’s impossible to achieve with a conventionally-steered machine.
The Toro HDXS5450 Timecutter is fitted with a seriously powerful 708cc (18hp) Toro air-cooled four-stroke motor that blends OHV technology with the classic V-Twin cylinder-arrangement so as to maximise torque-development, while cutting vibration, fuel-costs, noise and carbon-emissions.
Supplied with a cutter-deck that can either mulch or side-discharge grass-clippings, the Toro HDXS5450 Timecutter Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower is just as at home on regularly mown formal lawns as it is on informal outlying areas and overgrown meadow-grass.
A washing-link makes getting rid of corrosive, performance-inhibiting clippings from around the blades a straightforward operation; while dampened steering-levers work with an adjustable, armrest-equipped high-back seat and a cup-holder to confer supreme driver-comfort.
Thanks to Toro’s advanced MyRIDE suspension-system, the HDXS5450 offers an unbeatably smooth ride across the roughest terrain and will enable you to complete time-consuming tasks without becoming unduly fatigued.
Hard to match in terms of flexibility of use, this Timecutter model has a three-range transmission - Mow; Trim; Tow - and a wide-ranging height-of-cut that can be set from 38mm all the way up to 114mm.
Also important are the cast-iron front-axle and all-steel construction; a combination that ensures year after year of unfailing service.
- Enjoy the time-saving and manoeuvrability-enhancing benefits of zero-turn
- Twin-hydro drive with dampened control-levers for smooth, precise steering
- Powerful, durable and smooth-running V-Twin OHV engine
- Deep-domed mower-deck for optimum mulching-performance
- Twin-bagging system available separately
- Padded levers and adjustable high-back seat confer high levels of user-comfort
- Deck-wash port - cleaning the undercarriage of corrosive debris is quick and easy
- Safety-enhancing non-slip floor-pan
- Rugged unibody steel frame and cast-iron front axle
- Smart Speed allows you to select the most effective transmission range
- MyRIDE for a super-smooth run over rough ground
- Cup holder - keep refreshment to hand
Engine Make Toro Engine Model V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 708cc Engine Power 18hp / 13.2kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 11.3km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 137cm Cutting Heights 38-114mm Height Adjustment 1-Point Hand-Operated Blades Triple Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Washout Port Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Grass Collector Optional Twin-Bagger Headlights No Cup Holder Yes Steering Dual Wrap-Around Levers Turning Circle Zero Turn Seat High-Back with Arm-Rests Tow Bar TBC Wheels - Front TBC Wheels - Rear TBC Lawn Size 20,000m2+ Warranty 3 Years Cutting Width No
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)