Check items to add to the basket or select all
Enjoy a substantial 40% reduction in mowing-time and cover expansive grounds with remarkable rapidity when you get your hands on this high-end zero-turn ride-on mower from US landscaping and turf-care giants Toro!
Its ability to turn on a sixpence is down to its combination of front-mounted castor-wheels with independent rear-wheel hydrostatic transmissions - using the ultra-responsive steering levers, obstacles such as trees, ornaments, benches and flowerbeds can be negotiated impressive speed. And, of course, end-of-pass realignment manoeuvres will prove far easier and faster than with a conventionally-steered ride-on.
The Toro HDX5450 Timecutter boasts a high-capacity 708cc Toro air-cooled four-stroke engine that blends V-Twin cylinders with overhead-valves so as to maximise torque-output, while minimising vibration, noise, emissions and fuel-consumption.
The widest-in-class 137cm mower-deck on the HDX5450 has been fashioned from heavy-gauge welded steel for rugged durability; and is fitted with anti-scalp wheels that prevent turf-marking when turning on uneven terrain.
The deck can either side-discharge or mulch-clippings, with the former option great when dealing with overgrown meadow-grass; and the latter ideal for well-maintained formal lawns (227-litre collector optional).
Hard to match when it comes to operator comfort, the Toro HDX5450 Timecutter Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower has dampened steering levers with soft-grips; a high-backed seat with armrests; and a handily positioned cup-holder.
Three-range gearing - Trim; Mow; Tow - means there’s a speed-setting for every application; while a wide-ranging height-of-cut (38mm to 114mm) facilitates the management of changing grass-conditions and the creation of a ‘just so’ finish where required.
Built with longevity to the fore, this model is of all-steel construction and runs on a heavy-duty cast-iron front axle.
- Enjoy the time-saving and manoeuvrability-enhancing benefits of zero-turn
- Twin-hydro drive with dampened control-levers for smooth, precise steering
- Powerful, durable and smooth-running V-Twin OHV engine
- Deep-domed mower-deck for optimum mulching-performance
- Twin-bagging system available separately
- Padded levers and adjustable high-back seat confer high levels of user-comfort
- Deck-wash port - cleaning the undercarriage of corrosive debris is quick and easy
- Safety-enhancing non-slip floor-pan
- Rugged unibody steel frame and cast-iron front axle
- Smart Speed allows you to select the most effective transmission range
- Cup holder - keep refreshment to hand
Engine Make Toro Engine Model V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 708cc Engine Power 18hp / 13.2kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 11.3km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 137cm Cutting Heights 38-114mm Height Adjustment 1-Point Hand-Operated Blades Triple Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Washout Port Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Grass Collector Optional Twin-Bagger Headlights No Cup Holder Yes Steering Dual Wrap-Around Levers Turning Circle Zero Turn Seat High-Back with Arm-Rests Tow Bar TBC Wheels - Front TBC Wheels - Rear TBC Lawn Size 20,000m2+ Warranty 3 Years Cutting Width No
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£6,299.00