Experience the time-saving benefits of zero-turn and get the job done around 40% faster with this semi-pro ride-on from US groundskeeping experts Toro.
Its turn-on-the-spot capability is down to its rear-wheel twin-hydrostatic drive and front castor-wheels - using the soft-touch steering-levers you’ll be able manoeuvre around trees and landscaping with supreme ease and impressive speed.
The Toro HDXS4850 Timecutter has been equipped with a high-capacity 708cc Toro four-stroke engine with a torque-maximising and vibration-minimising V-Twin cylinder-arrangement; and cutting-edge OHV (overhead-valve) technology for excellent fuel-economy and quiet, low-emission operation.
The wide 122cm triple-bladed deck on the HDXS4850 can either mulch or side-discharge clippings, thereby guaranteeing you’ll be able to achieve superb results whether you’re mowing a well-maintained lawn or an overgrown outlying area.
The deck is made from heavy-gauge welded steel; is fitted with anti-scalp wheels that prevent turf-marking when turning on uneven terrain; and can be raised and lowered between 38 and 114mm to suit conditions.
Toro HDXS4850 Timecutter Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower excels when it comes to ergonomics, with its fully adjustable high-back seat - with armrests - ensuring a level of user-comfort that essential when tackling the sort of large-scale jobs for which it has been designed.
Toro’s advanced MyRIDE suspension-system isolates vibrations and bumps, so you won’t feel rough ground; while their provision of of three speed-ranges - Trim; Tow; Mow - means there’s an appropriate transmission-setting for whatever task you’re undertaking.
Built to last, this model benefits from an all-steel construction and is fitted with a robust cast-iron front axle.
Should you wish to collect grass, you can purchase the optional 227-litre catcher.
- Enjoy the time-saving and manoeuvrability-enhancing benefits of zero-turn
- Twin-hydro drive with dampened control-levers for smooth, precise steering
- Powerful, durable and smooth-running V-Twin OHV engine
- Deep-domed mower-deck for optimum mulching-performance
- Twin-bagging system available separately
- Padded levers and adjustable high-back seat confer high levels of user-comfort
- Deck-wash port - cleaning the undercarriage of corrosive debris is quick and easy
- Safety-enhancing non-slip floor-pan
- Rugged unibody steel frame and cast-iron front axle
- Smart Speed allows you to select the most effective transmission range
- MyRIDE for a super-smooth run over rough ground
- Cup holder - keep refreshment to hand
Engine Make Toro Engine Model V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 708cc Engine Power 18hp / 13.2kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 11.3km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 122cm Cutting Heights 38-114mm Height Adjustment 1-Point Hand-Operated Blades Triple Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Washout Port Yes Mulching Yes (Recycling Kit Supplied) Side-Discharge Yes Grass Collector Optional Twin-Bagger Headlights No Cup Holder Yes Steering Dual Wrap-Around Levers Turning Circle Zero Turn Seat High-Back - Adjustable with Arm-Rests Tow Bar TBC Wheels - Front TBC Wheels - Rear TBC Lawn Size 10,000m2+ Warranty 3 Years Cutting Width No
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£5,899.00
MowDirect Price Only£6,299.00