The impressively powerful and robust Toro 22291 Heavy-Duty Recycler Lawn Mower offers the sort of ultra-dependable performance, rugged build-quality and productivity-levels that are vital for the commercial gardener.
A great engine is at the heart of every great mower, so Toro have equipped the 22291 with a Kawasaki FJ180; a 179cc four-stroke unit with an overhead-valve for cooler, cleaner and more fuel-efficient operation; and a dual-element air-filter and full-pressure lubrication for an extended service-life.
Automatic compression-release ensures smooth, low-effort pull-starts; while an exhaust muffler makes the job less stressful by delivering a marked cut in engine noise.
Built around a 6.35mm die-cast aluminium deck – the industry’s thickest – the Toro 22291 is equipped to withstand the inevitable abuse it will encounter as a result of day-in, day-out professional use (a 25mm crankshaft with a protective guard contributes further to durability).
It runs on steel wheels that are ball-bearing mounted so as to ensure they won’t stiffen-up with age; and it boasts a wide height-of-cut range (25-114mm) that works with its three-in-one design (bagging; rear-discharge; mulching) to facilitate the management of changing grass-conditions.
The Toro 22291 is fitted with an extra-roomy 1.8-litre fuel-tank, so it will cover huge amounts of ground between each top-up stop. This, along with an expansive 53cm cut and capacious 77-litre grassbag ensures a rapid work-rate over large areas.
- A premium petrol mower offering commercial-duty features throughout
- High-specification OHV engine from leading Japanese manufacturers Kawasaki
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminium cutter-deck is the thickest available
- Smooth-rolling and long-lasting ball-bearing wheels
- Extra-wide cut, large-capacity catcher and long-range fuel-tank deliver a super-fast work-rate
- Capable of bagging, mulching or rear-discharging grass-clippings
- Wide-ranging height-of-cut confers superior flexibility-of-use
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FJ180 OHV Engine Capacity 179cc Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.8 Litres Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 53cm Cutting Heights 25-114mm Height Adjustment Individual Levers Grass Collector 77 Litres Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Die-Cast Aluminium (6.35mm) Handles Foldable Wheels Large Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 3000m2 Weight 60kg Warranty 2 Years